How to Cure Autoimmune Disease at Home Naturally
The immune system is crucial in maintaining one’s overall health. When the immune system malfunctions, it unleashes various disease conditions and system disorders. Healthy nutrition is sufficient to maintain proper functioning of our body’s defense system.
Happy Success Stories
What is Autoimmune Disease?
Autoimmune disease is related to or caused by lymphocytes that attack cells and tissues of the organism producing them. This is triggered by a malfunctioning immune system.
The immune system defends the body against foreign substances. When it malfunctions, it recognizes the body’s own tissues as invaders and produce antibodies to attack particular cells and tissues of the body.
Symptoms of Autoimmune Disease That Can be Cured by Natural Treatments:
Symptoms vary depending on which body part is affected and which disorders is developed. The common symptoms are:
– Extreme fatigue and muscle weakness.
– Weight changes.
– Muscle and joint pain.
– Swollen glands.
– Inflammation and allergies.
– Digestive problems.
– Blood pressure and blood sugar changes.
– Low-grade fevers.
– Anxiety and depression.
Natural Treatments Cure Autoimmune Disease Caused by:
– Environmental toxins.
– A normal body substance is altered by a drug, virus, radiation or the like, which the immune system recognizes as a foreign invader.
– Lymphocytes (control antibody production) malfunction and produce abnormal antibodies.
– Stress and anxiety.
– Genetic factors.
– Hormonal imbalances.
Types of Autoimmune Disease:
Autoimmune diseases include but are not limited to: Rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis – joints; Systemic lupus erythematosus – joints, kidneys, lungs, heart, skin; Graves’ disease – thyroid gland; Multiple sclerosis – brain and spinal cord; Vasculitis – blood vessels; Chronic fatigue syndrome; Migraine and cluster headaches and many more.
Treatment aims at controlling the autoimmune reaction, thus immunosuppressants are prescribed to suppress the immune system. Corticosteroids are given to relieve inflammatory symptoms. Some types of autoimmune disorders may require plasmapheresis. Most autoimmune disorders are chronic and prescription medications are required throughout life for effective management.
Natural Treatments That Can Cure Autoimmune Disease:
– Identify the common toxins that you are exposed to both at workplace and home and eliminate them as they aggravate autoimmune symptoms.
– Detoxifying the body system is essential for effective management of autoimmune symptoms. Milk thistle is an excellent liver tonic and helps cleanse the body quickly. Boil 150 ml of distilled water. Add 1 tsp of dried and powdered milk thistle herb, infuse for 10 min. Drink this 3 times a day for maximum benefits.
– Sarsaparilla has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial qualities. Take 1 tsp of chopped dried sarsaparilla root and steep in 1 cup of hot water for 10 min. Strain and drink at least 2 cups a day.
– Yarrow acts as a natural anti-inflammatory for muscles and joints. A tea may be prepared by steeping 1 tsp of dried yarrow in 1 cup boiling water for 15 min. Drink 3 cups per day for benefits.
– Boswellia herb helps in relieving inflammatory and asthma symptoms. It is also a natural pain reliever. Apply boswellia herbal oil on joints to reduce inflammation and relieve pain. Alternatively 300-400 mg of herbal extract in capsule form available commercially can be taken 3 times a day for benefits.
– Ginseng herb is excellent for immune weakness and improves mental alertness. Pour boiling water over 3-5 thin slices of ginseng root. Steep for 5 min, add lemon juice for flavor and consume.
– Curcumin, an antioxidant and an active ingredient in turmeric, is known to play a major role in treating flu-like symptoms, skin rashes, and swollen glands. This herb is widely used as a spice in traditional Indian dishes.
– Drinking winter cherry tea made from leaves and stems regularly is highly beneficial for those individuals suffering from stress and anxiety because of its neuroprotective effects. The berries of winter cherry may be used to prepare jellies and jams, or extract juice from 10-12 berries and consume regularly. Winter cherry berries possess diuretic properties.
– Ginger aids in digestion and soothes stomach ailments. Peel fresh ginger, slice it finely, combine with fresh lemon juice and consume after every meal to ease bowel discomforts.
– Foods rich in vitamin C and E are essential for proper immune functioning. Vitamin C is rich in oranges, guava, red sweet pepper, kiwi, etc. Wheat germ oil, sunflower oil, almonds, and green leafy vegetables are good sources of vitamin E.
– Omega-3 fatty acids help boost the immune system. Salmon, sardines, flaxseeds, and walnuts are excellent sources of omega-3 fatty acids.
– Engage in regular moderate exercise activities to boost immunity and avoid smoking, alcohol consumption and recreational drugs.
– Get full 8 hours of sleep allowing the body to heal naturally while suffering from any kind of ailments.
The immune system also defends our body against life-threatening diseases. When symptoms do not show signs of recovery with natural remedies, visit your family physician for in-depth diagnosis and effective treatment to help maintain the health of the immune system.
List of Auto Immune Disease Which are Curable with this Method
|*Autoimmune Active Chronic Hepatitis||*Idopathic pulmonary fibrosis|
|*Addison’s disease||*Irritable bowel syndrome|
|*Alopecia Areata||*Kawasaki’s disease|
|*Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (Lou Gehrig’s)||*Lichen planus|
|*Ankylosing Spondylitis||*Idopathic pulmonary fibrosis|
|*Anti-GBM Nephritis||*Lupoid hepatitis|
|*Atopic Allergy||*Mixed Connective Tissue Disease|
|*Autoimmune Inner Ear Disease (AIED)||*Pars Planitis|
|*Balo disease||*Idopathic pulmonary fibrosis|
|*Behcet’s disease||*Pemphigus Vulgaris|
|*Asthma||*Polyglandular Autoimmune Syndromes|
|*Berger’s disease||*Polymyalgia Rheumatica|
|*Bullous Pemphigoid||*Primary Biliary Cirrhosis|
|*Cardiomyopathy||*Primary Sclerosis Cholangitis|
|*Chronic Fatigue Immune Disfucntion Syndrome||*Raynaud’s Syndrome|
|*Churg Strauss Syndrome||*Reiter’s Syndrome|
|*Cicatricial Pemphigoid||*Rheumatic Fever|
|*Cold Agglutinin Disease||*Rheumatoid Arthritis|
|*CREST Syndrome||*Sjorgen’s syndrome|
|*Crohn’s Disease||*Sticky Blood syndrome|
|*Dego’s disease||*Still’s disease|
|*Dermatomyositis – Juvenile||*Stiff Man Syndrome|
|*Devic disease||*Sydenhma Chorea|
|*Essential Mixed Cryoglobulinemia||*Temporal Arteritis|
|*Eoscinophilic fascitis||*Ulcerative Colitis|
|*Fibromyalgia – Fibromyositis||*Uveitis|
|*Giant Cell Arteritis||*Wegener’s granulomatosis|
|*Idopathic adrenal atrophy|