How to Cure Cellulite at Home Naturally
Body ageing signs is something that no individual can ignore and among them the skin ageing changes are most visible. Orange-peel appearance and dimpling of skin is commonly seen more in women and of cosmetic concern, especially in individuals who are active swimmers or a ‘beach bum’. Creams, lotions, and serums are available in plenty to reverse or halt the signs of ageing. The most sought after, however, are natural methods to treat them.
Happy Success Stories
What is Cellulite?
Cellulite is deposits of fat around the thighs, hips, and buttock areas on the connective tissue under the skin. The deposits bulge outwards creating an appearance of wrinkled, dimpled skin.
Symptoms of Cellulite That Can be Cured by Natural Treatments:
– Skin wrinkling.
– Feeling the presence of micro or macro nodules on touch.
– Coldness around the area.
– Stretch marks.
Natural Treatments Cure Cellulite Caused by:
– Hormonal imbalance.
– Gland insufficiency.
– Lack of exercise.
– Unhealthy diet and lifestyle.
Types of Cellulite:
Cellulite can be hard and solid, or soft and spongy. The hard forms adhere to the body muscles and are more deep seated, therefore difficult to get rid of. Soft cellulite is more visible to the eye than the hard form, and formed closer to the skin. This type is easy to be removed.
There is no uniform technique to treat cellulite. There are a wide array of creams, lotions, and pills available in the market to reduce the appearance of cellulite but not completely cure it. A quick fix requirement would involve surgical interventions like liposuction, etc.
Natural Treatments That Can Cure Cellulite:
– Massage the areas with natural anti-cellulite essential oils. This method takes time to show results and must be done religiously. If performed by a trained specialist, the benefits may be doubled. Combine 15 equal drops of carrot seed, fennel, and geranium essential oil. Blend it in 6 oz of carrier oil like jojoba oil in a bottle and shake well. Massage onto the areas gently in an upward motion. Regular massage helps to flush out the extra fluids and toxins from the body.
– Homemade body wraps help to break down fat and eliminate toxins. Before wrapping the body with the natural mixture it is essential to exfoliate in order to open up pores and help the skin in absorbing the ingredients completely.
Grate the peel of half a lemon into a bowl and squeeze out its juice. Mix in 5 heaped tbsp of honey and stir. Finally add 2 tbsp of sea salt. Apply this on the cellulite areas and wrap the body with a towel. Leave it on for 20 min. This improves circulation and is also beneficial for skin health maintenance.
Caffeine cellulite body wrap can be prepared by combining 2 cups ground coffee, ½ cup sugar or sea salt, and 3 tbsp of almond massage oil. Apply on the body, wrap the area, and leave it on for 30 min before washing off with cold water.
– Reduce water retention to fight cellulite problem. Boil 4 cups of water in a pan and add ½ cup of pearl barley. Reduce flame, cover the pan, and simmer for 60 min. Remove from flame, strain, and squeeze out the juice from 1 lemon into it. Drink 2 glasses of barley water a day to flush out extra fluids from the body.
– Dietary gamma linolenic acid helps burn more calories and reduces body fat content. It is an omega-6 fatty acid found in flax seed oil, and borage seed oil. This should not be used as a cooking medium, since heating makes it lose its natural medicinal properties. Instead it can be mixed with food or used as a salad dressing. It has a nutty flavor and can also be taken alone, 1 tbsp once daily.
– Calcium reduces body fat and boosts body’s metabolism. Calcium may be derived from vegetables like baked beans, broccoli, oranges, soy milk, yogurt, skim milk, etc.
– Exercise is essential for cellulite removal. The best exercise would be squats with light weights to tone the thigh and buttock muscles. Swimming, walking, bicycling, and stair climbing helps reduce cellulite when performed regularly.
Cellulite formation if accompanied by diffuse subcutaneous inflammation of the connective tissue, seek medical help to prevent any complications.
Video on How to Cure Cellulite Naturally
Advanced Cellulite Removal Method – Ebook & Videos
Naked Beauty / Symulast Method Package