How to Cure Chicken Pox at Home Naturally
Chickenpox is a contagious childhood disease, but known to occur among adults too. The viruses responsible for this condition flourish at the expense of the health of the human host. The symptoms can be effectively managed with a change in diet and natural remedies.
What is Chicken Pox?
Chicken pox is an acute contagious disease caused by herpes virus. The condition is marked by low-grade fever and formation of fluid-filled cysts.
Happy Success Stories
Symptoms of Chicken Pox That Can be Cured by Natural Treatments:
– Low-grade fever.
– Headache, body pain.
– Rashes over the body and scalp.
– Loss of appetite.
Natural Treatments Cure Chicken Pox Caused by:
– Contact with an infected person.
– Poor immune system.
The herpes virus causing chickenpox can reactivate later even after effective treatment and cause shingles. Shingles is an acute viral inflammation of the spinal and cranial nerve tissues associated with vesicular eruptions and pain radiating along the course of one or more nerves.
Prescription drugs are given to reduce itching, body aches and pains, and fever. Ointments and soothing lotions may be recommended for the rash. Antiviral medications may be given to cut down the duration of infection.
Natural Treatments That Can Cure Chicken Pox:
– Neem oil has powerful antibacterial and antiviral properties. Dilute a few drops of neem oil in olive oil and apply all over the body. Add a large handful of neem leaves to warm tub bathwater and bathe to relieve itching.
– Natural pure honey is a superior healing herb for skin ailments. It has antibacterial, antiviral properties, and acts as a mild analgesic. Apply a thin coat of pure honey on the blisters to disinfect and heal them.
– Vitamin E oil reduces itching and scarring from chicken pox. It helps in healing and rejuvenating damaged tissues. Vitamin E oil is available commercially in capsule form. Break them up and apply the oil directly on the rashes for relief.
– Apple cider vinegar acts as a natural antiseptic and helpful in treating infectious skin conditions. Add ½ cup brown vinegar to tub bath water and soak the patient in it for 10 min to relieve itching and speed up recovery.
– St. John’s wort encourages healing and reduces inflammation. Burdock is an antioxidant with antifungal properties. Licorice helps to lighten the skin tone and scars. Boil a gallon (16 cups) of water. Add a handful each of dried St. John’s Wort herb, dried burdock root, and dried licorice root. Reduce flame and simmer for 20 min. Strain this and add to the bath water to reduce itching and burning.
– It is vital to boost the immune system to help the body fight against the infection effectively. Include a variety of fruits and vegetables to enable this. Fruits like lemon, orange, strawberries, and vegetables like carrots need to be incorporated in the daily diet.
– Carrots are natural antioxidants helping to strengthen the immune system. It therefore controls and limits the disease. Coriander leaves are also natural antioxidants with anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Chop 100 g of carrots finely. Boil in water along with finely chopped 60 g of coriander leaves. Simmer for some time, remove from heat, and strain. Give this soup once a day to quicken the healing process.
– Do not encourage the sufferer to scratch the blisters for itch relief as it can lead to scarring and may spread the infection.
Chicken pox may affect the nervous system. Seek medical help for relief from severe symptoms.
E-Handbook to treat & Cure Chicken Pox at Home – 3 Day Cure System