How to Cure Crohn’s Disease at Home Naturally
Crohn’s Disease can appear at any age. It can be painful as well as debilitating and it remains a challenge in terms of treating it. There is no proven cure for this disease – be it naturally or medically. However, certain natural methods have known to be beneficial to most individuals. The goal for treatment should be to control the inflammation and correct nutritional deficiencies.
What is Crohn’s Disease:
Crohn’s Disease is a chronic inflammation of the digestive tract that usually develops slowly and is long term. The inflammation can appear anywhere in the digestive tract, from the mouth to the rectum.
Symptoms of Crohn’s Disease That Can be Cured by Natural Treatments:
– Crampy abdominal pain
– Weight loss
– Vomiting due to intestinal obstruction
– Rectal bleeding
Natural Treatments Cure Crohn’s Disease Caused by:
The exact cause of Crohn’s Disease is not known but generally it is termed as an imbalance in the immune system. The immune response is triggered by something but that specific trigger is not known. It may be an overreaction to the normal bacteria present in the digestive system. Since it is an abnormal condition, the immune system attacks intestinal bacteria or food mistaking it for a foreign invader.
Types of Crohn’s Disease:
Crohn’s Disease is a kind of inflammatory bowel disease. Crohn’s ileitis affects the small intestine, and Crohn’s colitis affects the large intestine. Ingestion of acidophilus, a healthy form of bacteria, is recommended to treat conditions like Crohn’s Disease.
The disease continues to be a medical mystery. Researchers have not been able to identify the exact cause of Crohn’s Disease and though treatment options are many, there is no complete cure. People most often look for natural methods to treat this condition as treatment is long term.
Natural Treatments That Can Cure Crohn’s Disease:
– Dietary manipulation is effective to a certain extent. Customize the diet as each individual has distinct dietary needs. One has to find out what foods need to be eliminated. Individuals who avoid consuming yeast, wheat, milk and fried foods have found it beneficial.
– Cutting down on meat and dairy products is also known to be beneficial.
– Raw vegan food and green juice is effective.
– Avoiding intake of high acidic drinks and alcohol is helpful.
– Fish oil supplements are known to benefit individuals to some extent. It acts as a natural anti-inflammatory agent.
– Hydrotherapy which is drinking water in plenty is recommended.
– Body cleansing in the form of sweating is also known to bring relief to individuals with this condition. Sweating is known to eliminate toxins from the body – exercise with layers of clothes on and drink warm liquids.
– Ingestion of grapes may be helpful for individuals suffering from abdominal pain.
Crohn’s symptoms generally come and go with periods of feeling fine followed by painful diarrhea and other problems. As this is a long-term problem and certain alternative natural treatment methods, though slow, have known to give relief, more severe cases would need medical attention.
Fast Cure for Crohn’s Disease