How to Cure Dandruff at Home Naturally
Dandruff is a most common scalp condition. Half the population is known to suffer from this problem. It causes itchy, flaky scalp leading to embarrassing situations. In most cases it can be controlled at home effectively using natural methods.
Dandruff Gone Naturally Forever!
What is Dandruff:
Dandruff is flaking of the scalp skin that comes off in white or grayish scales. Dry scalp and dandruff are two different conditions. Dry scalp is due to lack of moisture which results in itchiness and small dry flakes that is similar in appearance to that seen in dandruff conditions. Dandruff on the other hand is shedding of the scalp skin resulting in oily flakes.
Symptoms of Dandruff That Can be Cured by Natural Treatments:
– Greasy scaling of the scalp skin.
– Redness and warmth.
– Burning, itching and unstoppable scratching.
Natural Treatments Cure Dandruff Caused by:
– Exposure to extreme temperatures.
– Inappropriate diet.
– Excessive oiliness of the skin of the scalp.
– Infrequent washing of scalp.
– Use of hair products that contain alcohol.
Types of Dandruff:
A more severe form of dandruff is seborrheic dermatitis. The skin in such instances becomes inflamed and flaky. This condition affects the skin of other body parts too. Dandruff can be controlled by maintaining good personal hygiene and self care.
Dandruff shampoos are in plenty and are available over the counter. These are most often effective for a short period and because of its harsh chemicals, it can strip the natural oils off from the scalp. Natural home remedies are commonly used to get rid of the problem.
Natural Treatments That Can Cure Dandruff:
– Applying simple oils to the scalp is useful to treat the condition if the scalp is dry.
– Fenugreek seeds soaked overnight and ground to a fine paste should be applied to the scalp and left for half an hour before washing it away thoroughly. This effectively helps dry scalp condition.
– Excessive intake of salt, spice, sugar and alcohol to be avoided as these are known to exacerbate the condition.
– Lime juice is an excellent home remedy for oily dandruff. A teaspoon of lime juice is to be added to the water used for the last rinse while washing hair.
– Massaging the scalp with white vinegar mixed with warm water is a helpful remedy. Vinegar is effective in fighting bacteria and massaging helps in blood circulation near the skin.
– Washing hair and scalp often to get rid of excessive oils is the easiest way.
– Hair needs to be combed frequently to improve blood circulation.
– Protecting the scalp from extreme weather conditions is advised.
Dandruff is a recurrent problem. Although it is not completely curable, it can be controlled to a certain extent naturally. In some cases it is serious and if it does not clear up with home remedies, may need a visit to the dermatologist. If it is left untreated it can lead to secondary fungal or bacterial infections.
Get Improvised Home Remedies to End Dandruff Menace
Improvised Home Remedies are traditional home remedies ,but more powerful – with their combinations & method of application – thanks to researchers in this field .
Professional Natural Dandruff Cure