How to Cure Diabetes at Home Naturally
A large number of people have diabetes and are not aware of it because of its gradual onset. The effects of diabetes are serious but it can be prevented and controlled if a little care is taken. Treating diabetes using natural methods prove to be less harsh to the body when compared to taking long-term medications.
What is Diabetes:
Diabetes is a condition where the body does not produce enough, or make proper use of insulin. Insulin helps processing glucose and the lack of this hormone results in excess glucose in blood which over time can damage the kidneys, heart, eyes and nerves.
Symptoms of Diabetes That Can be Cured by Natural Treatments:
– Increase in urination.
– Unusual, constant hunger.
– Excessive thirst.
– Extreme weight loss or fast weight gain.
– Continuous feeling of fatigue.
– Blurry vision.
– Numbness or a tingling sensation in hands and feet.
Natural Treatments Cure Diabetes Caused by:
No one knows what causes this disorder exactly, although it can be due to the following –
– Living a sedentary lifestyle
It is a proven fact that eating sweets does not give rise to this condition.
Types of Diabetes:
Diabetes is categorized into three types – (i) diabetes type 1, (ii) diabetes type 2, and (iii) gestational diabetes.
(i) The first form of diabetes is generally found in adolescents and young adults. This is also known as juvenile diabetes or insulin-dependent diabetes. In this condition the body produces very little or almost no insulin.
(ii) The second form is the most common type of diabetes and is adult onset. This is also known as non-insulin-dependent diabetes. The body either does not produce enough insulin, or uses it ineffectively.
(iii) The third type normally develops in women during the final stages of pregnancy and generally disappears after giving birth.
The most common causes of diabetes are poor diet and inactivity, both which results in insulin resistance. Blood sugars can be controlled by following a strict diet and proper exercise. One needs to find ways to control this condition naturally than relying on standard methods depending on its severity.
Natural Treatments That Can Cure Diabetes:
– Chew curry leaves on an empty stomach to bring down the sugar levels in blood.
– Consuming soaked almonds on an empty stomach in the morning is beneficial.
– Add cinnamon powder to drinking water and drink in small quantities throughout the day.
– Magnesium helps in regulating blood sugar levels and is found in green leafy vegetables, nuts, seeds and whole grains.
– Bitter melon is a proven hypoglycemic agent (decreases the level of glucose in blood), and effective in treating diabetes naturally. It improves glucose tolerance. Bitter melon (bitter gourd) juice works wonders.
– Diabetes is known to run in families and overweight individuals. Such individuals need to stick to a healthy diet and routine exercise.
Diabetes is a disorder that can be managed or corrected with a disciplined lifestyle. If the individual is interested in trying out natural methods for treatment in addition to the standard methods, then care should be taken to do so under the close supervision of a professional help. If timely measures are not taken, this disorder can be life threatening.
Professional Help is Here