How to Cure Endometriosis at Home Naturally
Endometriosis is a common ailment of the reproductive system and may exist without any symptoms. Studies have reported that this condition tends to occur in women with less body mass index. Less severe cases can be treated by employing some simple measures at home.
What is Endometriosis:
Endometriosis is a condition among women wherein tissues that appear and behave like the lining of the uterus begin to develop in places other than the inside of the uterus. During the reproductive phase the lining of the uterus builds up with blood vessels and tissues. This is a process of readying the uterus to receive the egg that will be released by either one of the ovaries. If the egg is left unfertilized, the uterus eliminates the blood and tissue, and this process is termed as the menstrual cycle. In endometriosis the abnormal lining in places other than the uterus have nowhere to go and as it breaks down causes irritation to the surrounding body parts which in turn cause pain varying in intensity.
Symptoms of Endometriosis That Can be Cured by Natural Treatments:
– Pain in pelvis or lower abdominal pain during menstrual cycles.
– Bleeding or spotting in between menstrual periods.
– Painful urination or bowel movements during menstrual cycles.
– Pain during or after intercourse.
Natural Treatments Cure Endometriosis Caused by:
The exact cause of endometriosis is not known but several theories exist.
– Retrograde menstruation where menstrual tissue flows backward through the fallopian tubes rather than out through the vagina.
– Impaired immune system that fails to identify and destroy abnormal tissue that grows outside the uterus.
– Endometriosis runs in the family.
Types of Endometriosis:
Endometriosis is generally classified into:
Subtle Endometriosis: Superficial, abnormal tissue is found scattered around the ovary and uterus and the symptoms are minor.
Typical Endometriosis: In this condition the abnormal tissue formed covers a larger area.
Cystic Endometriosis: Chocolate cysts noted over the ovary. They form adhesions with the pelvic wall and other pelvic organs.
Deep Endometriosis: Sub-peritoneal (the membrane that lines the abdominal cavity) infiltration of endometrial deposits are found in this condition and the symptoms are severe.
The available treatment options like hormone therapy, surgery only help to keep the condition at bay, but none provide a permanent solution or cure.
Natural Treatments That Can Cure Endometriosis:
– Pain during monthly cycles can be calmed by consuming a small piece of ginger, one garlic flake, drumstick leaves paste (when available) with a little salt regularly.
– Castor oil when massaged into the skin penetrates easily into the cells to quicken the healing process of the tissue thus relieving pain symptoms.
– Ashwagandha (Indian ginseng) regenerates the hormonal system and assists in healing of tissues. Five grams of this powder can be taken in warm milk or water.
– Reduce intake of animal fats, dairy products, and red meat. Broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage contain nutrients that assist in the metabolic process of estrogen and thus its consumption is beneficial.
– Eliminate all kinds of refined, processed food, and caffeinated beverages from the diet completely.
– Half a cup of bitter gourd juice mixed with honey and consumed once a day for three months benefits individuals suffering from painful menstruation.
– Having a bath alternating with hot and cold water (sitz bath) is beneficial.
Continued excessive pain that interferes with daily activity is not normal and should be taken seriously. Instead of relying on pain relievers, alternative natural remedies help in diminishing pain symptoms. However, it is advisable to seek professional help at the earliest when the symptoms are persistent as it can lead to problems like difficulty in conceiving in the future.
Professional Endometriosis Natural Treatment
Are you looking for quick & permanent Endometriosis Cure – learn about Professional Endometriosis Treatments.