How to Cure Facial Blushing with Hypnosis Program at Home
Blushing attracts attention and is a source of embarrassment. Most individuals are left so frustrated at their inability to control facial blushing occurring for no apparent reasons. Some individuals experience facial redness especially from anxiety, embarrassment, confusion, or stress that can damage their social appearance. There are a few natural methods like hypnosis that is known to help manage this condition effectively.
What is Facial Blushing?
Facial blushing is a result of sudden flow of blood to the facial region causing the face to become red. This is an involuntary body reaction caused due to stress, anxiety, or embarrassing situations. It results from an overactive sympathetic nervous system. Blushing originates from the base of the neck and progresses up to the forehead and ears.
Happy Success Stories
Symptoms of Facial Blushing That Can be Cured by Natural Treatments:
– Increased warmth in the neck, face, and head regions.
– Extreme facial skin reddening.
– Overwhelming feeling of anxiousness, stress.
– Facial sweating.
– Minimum direct eye contact.
Natural Treatments Cure Facial Blushing Caused by:
– Overactive sympathetic nervous system.
– Fear of social situations.
– Emotional anxiety.
– Strenuous activities and exercises.
Types of Facial Blushing:
The more severe form of facial blushing is known as idiopathic craniofacial erythema. This condition is characterized by uncontrollable, severe facial redness. Involving in small group conversations can also lead to severe blushing. This condition requires time for effective treatment.
Beta blockers are commonly prescribed to help with the intense burning and tingling sensation that often accompanies blushing. It also produces a vasoconstriction effect. Medications are often combined with psychotherapy to help manage with social fear or shyness. Extreme cases may require endoscopic transthoractic sympathicotomy.
Hypnosis Programs That Can Cure Facial Blushing:
Hypnosis is a state of restful alertness that resembles sleep and often induced by a person whose suggestions are readily accepted by the subject. Hypnosis is one of the several relaxation methods that have been approved to treat and manage various bodily conditions.
– Self hypnosis can be used as a tool to gain access to the subconscious mind and reprogram it to react in a different way when in situations that cause blushing. When alone imagine and visualize yourself in a stressful or embarrassing situation with you reacting in the preferred and accepted way without any blushing. Repeat this over and over again in your mind until the body is programmed to react the way you wish to.
– Sit in a quiet place without any distractions. Before starting, think of positive statements that you need to feed the subconscious mind like ‘crowds do not scare me’, ‘I do not blush any more’, ‘I am anxiety free’, etc. Close your eyes and breathe in deeply several times. This reduces the stress and anxiety levels to a great extent. Begin counting backwards slowly from 10 to 1. Once you have reached a highly suggestible stage, repeat the positive statements that you have thought of over and over again in your mind. Feel your mind absorbing these words. After several repetitions, start counting from 1 to 10 again slowly. Once you have reached 10 relax your body and mind with the positive statement firmly implanted in your subconscious mind.
– Another method involves a therapist talking in soothing, gentle tones describing images meant to create a sense of security and relaxation, thus leading the individual into a hypnosis state. Under hypnosis, the hypnotherapist gives direct suggestions and methods that can be used to reduce stress, anxiety, fear that cause blushing and to stabilize emotions. The subject gains more control over emotions and behavior by way of this technique.
– When you feel stressful or anxious that cause blushing, close your eyes and concentrate on your breathing. Breathe in deeply feeling the air filling up your stomach. Slowly exhale. Repeat this until you feel your anxiousness leveling down thereby reducing facial blushing symptoms.
Hypnosis cannot be done involuntarily. The individual needs to be willing to be put in a hypnotic trance for any successful results. This should be performed by a trained hypnotherapist, but some people can learn to hypnotize themselves. However, hypnosis is effective sometimes only for a short period of time and when it does not produce the desired results, seek professional help for effective management of facial blushing.