How to Cure Gallstone at Home Naturally
Prevention of gallstone is preferable to treating them after they have formed. Avoiding this condition is often advised and can be achieved by healthy eating. Gallstones are no less different than kidney stones and elimination through natural methods has proven to be effective.
What is Gallstone:
Gallstones develop when excess of bile builds up in the gall bladder. Bile is a yellow-green fluid secreted by the liver which aids in digestion and absorption of fats.
Symptoms of Gallstone That Can be Cured by Natural Treatments:
– A steady and prolonged pain in the right side of the stomach which could last for several hours.
– Pain under the right shoulder or between the shoulder blades in the back.
– Nausea and vomiting.
– Yellow discoloration of the skin or the whites of the eyes.
Natural Treatments Cure Gallstone Caused by:
– Diet: A high-fat and low-fiber diet increases the risk for gallstone formation.
– Obesity: Being overweight is a major risk factor for gallstones. Studies have proven that even being moderately obese increases the risk for developing gallstones.
– Crash Diets: When an individual ventures into a process of dieting (the present fad), which involves fasting for longer periods; excess cholesterol is released into the bile which can cause gallstones.
– Gender: Women are found to be more prone to develop gallstones. An increase in cholesterol levels in the bile, which can be due to either excess estrogen levels during pregnancy, hormone replacement therapy or birth control pills, aids in the formation of gallstones.
– Medication: Drugs used to treat high cholesterol levels in blood actually increases the cholesterol levels in bile which in turn helps in developing gallstones.
– Hereditary: There is found to be a genetic link and this condition generally runs in the family.
Types of Gallstone:
Gallstones formed can either be a large single stone, or many which are tiny, pebble like in nature. Gallstones are differentiated into two varieties – cholesterol stones and pigment stones. As the name suggests cholesterol stones are made of hardened cholesterol and are generally yellow-green in color. Pigment stones are small, stone-like material made up of bilirubin – an insoluble pigment found in bile.
In most cases when gallstones are formed and diagnosed, it may need urgent medical attention or surgery may be necessary. However, in not so serious conditions natural methods are available to eliminate it and preventing them from being formed. Performing an operation is painful and can make one sensitive to certain foods, especially spicy and greasy ones. Trying home remedies can save your organ.
Natural Treatments That Can Cure Gallstone:
– Drink water in plenty to prevent gallstones from forming or recurring.
– Turmeric is known to reduce the risk for developing gallstone.
– Ginger root, parsley, and fennel are known to be beneficial herbs in treating gallstone.
– A tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of apple juice helps in relieving pain caused by gallstone quickly.
– Mint oil capsules taken for several months are known to break down small gallstones.
– Milk thistle is known to stimulate bile production and cleanse the liver. This herb (a flowering plant of the daisy family containing a milky sap) has been used over ages to treat liver and gallbladder ailments.
– Maintain a healthy weight. If the need to lose some weight arises, reduce it slowly. Don’t go on a crash or starvation diet. Don’t skip meals and have a balanced diet consisting of fruits, vegetables, whole grains and fibers.
– Exercise regularly.
Gallstone symptoms in some instances may go unnoticed as they do not interfere with the digestive system functioning and may warrant no treatment. However, if symptoms are present and are not relieved with natural remedies and persist, then the family doctor is to be notified for gallstones can become infected and rupture.
Quickest Way to Get Rid of Gallstones
Try Improvised Home Remedies & Professional Natural Treatment to Dissolve & pass gallstones within 48 hours.