Curing Genital Warts at Home Naturally
Any form of skin deformity can be emotionally traumatizing. Warts are abnormal skin projections that are not known to be cancerous in nature but are highly contagious. Genital warts are one form that spread by contact. However, warts are not as bad as they appear and most of them can be treated naturally.
Happy Success Stories
What are Genital Warts?
Warts are hard, callous projections on the skin generally caused by human papilloma virus, a double-stranded DNA virus. There are various strains of this virus and different strains cause different warts. However, not everyone infected with this virus develop warts. They can grow on any part of the body.
Genital warts are soft, flat or raised in nature and generally flesh colored. They commonly appear on the penis, vulva, cervix, vagina, or in and around the anal regions. They are noticed on skin areas where it is broken by way of cuts or bruises.
Symptoms of Genital Warts That Can be Cured by Natural Treatments:
– White or pinkish small lumps.
– Larger cauliflower-shaped lumps.
– Slight vaginal bleeding or unusual colored discharge.
– Itching sensation.
The Factors Causing Genital Warts:
– Multiple sexual partners.
– Cohabiting with an infected partner.
– Alcohol consumption and stress.
– Poor immune system.
Types of Warts:
Common warts appearing generally in a single form composed of hard flesh and rough in appearance. It forms on the hands, elbows, knees, or feet.
Plantar warts appear on the feet and can be painful. It commonly occurs on the soles of the feet.
Genital warts show up on the penis or anus in men; and on the vulva, vagina, cervix, or anus in women.
Filiform warts are long, cone shaped, and narrow in appearance. These warts are formed generally on the neck, eyelids, and lips.
Periungual warts appear on the nails of the fingers and toes and at times under the nail itself.
Genital warts are treated with topical applications of medicated creams. More severe forms may require cryotherapy (freezing the wart with liquid nitrogen), laser therapy, or surgical removal.
Natural Treatments That Can Cure Genital Warts:
– Total abstinence is a foolproof way to avoid genital warts when your sexual partner experiences it. Condoms reduce the risk of developing warts and should be used at all times.
– Stick to one sexual partner.
– Wear loose fitting undergarments made from natural fibers like cotton.
– Stop smoking.
– Apply equal drops of tea tree oil and extra virgin coconut oil, which are known for its anti-fungal and anti-viral properties, directly on the warts in the morning and night until it falls off.
– Castor oil is an effective remedy for warts because of its anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties. Dip a cotton ball in castor oil and apply on the affected area morning and night. If possible wrap with a large piece of cotton cloth dipped in castor oil and leave it overnight.
– Calendula herb has anti-viral properties. Take 2 tbsp of dried calendula herb in a cup and pour 1 cup boiling water over it. Steep for 20 min. Drink this as a strong tea or it can be dabbed on the wart directly with a cotton ball.
– Apply the white milk that oozes out from a cut end of dandelion herb on the wart twice or thrice a day to effectively cure warts. Dandelion has strong antiviral properties.
– Combine fresh St. John’s Wort herb with garlic, crush, add cornstarch to make a paste. Apply on the warts regularly for relief. Both herbs are known for its anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties.
– Apple cider vinegar has anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal properties. It is a natural healer. Dab apple cider vinegar on the warts with cotton and put a Band-Aid on it. Apply this every day and night and eventually it should fall off.
– Aloe vera has properties that help in fighting against bacterial and viral infections. The sap extracted from aloe vera plant can be applied on the warts regularly for relief.
– Mix ground flax seeds in flaxseed oil, add a little honey and apply on the warts as a poultice. Change the poultice every day and the wart should fall off over time. Flax seed oil strengthens the skin and reduces redness.
– Boost your immune system by taking vitamin A, C, E, and zinc. Therefore include figs, papayas, apples, apricots, carrots, cabbage, beetroots, sprouts, tomatoes, citrus fruits in your diet regularly.
If genital warts are recurrent, it requires immediate physician’s help as it increases the risk of developing cervical or anal cancer that is caused by the same virus.
Cure Genital Warts within 5 Days .