How to Cure Graves’ Disease at Home Naturally
Graves’ disease is a common form of autoimmune thyroid disorder and this condition is more common in adult women than in men for reasons unknown, though it can develop in anyone. This disease can be easily controlled and safely treated by way of natural treatment methods using at-home remedies depending on individual characteristics like age, symptoms, and severity of the disease.
What is Graves’ Disease:
Graves’ disease is a common type of hyperthyroidism characterized by goiter wherein the enlargement of the thyroid gland is visible as a swelling of the anterior neck. In this condition there is an overproduction of thyroid hormones by an overactive thyroid gland.
Symptoms of Graves’ Disease That Can be Cured by Natural Treatments:
– Inflammation of the eyes or swelling of tissues around the eye area with often a slight protrusion of the eyeballs.
– Inflamed, reddish, lumpy thickening of the skin around the shin (front part of the legs below the knee) area though this development is very rare.
– Rapid pulse rate or excessive sweating.
– Tremors or nervousness.
– Weight loss with an increase in appetite.
– Troubled sleep.
Natural Treatments Cure Graves’ Disease Caused by:
– This disease is an inherited condition. There may be a history of family members with thyroid disorder problems.
– Dysfunctional immune system.
– Severe emotional stress.
Various other available treatment options are only known to help ease the condition and not totally stop the disease condition.
There are medications to slow down the production of thyroid hormones. Radioactive iodine ablation therapy can be done wherein radioactive iodine is used to gradually shrink the thyroid and ablation is a term used for destruction or erosion. Surgical removal of the thyroid gland in severe conditions is performed. These methods, however, do not come without risks and are not known to improve the individual’s immune system.
Natural treatments though are known to be effective is not an easy process and do not produce immediate results. There are no magic supplements that can resolve the condition immediately. The individual would need to take responsibility of their own health and commit themselves to restore normal health.
Natural Treatments That Can Cure Graves’ Disease:
– Consumption of broccoli, cabbage, spinach, turnips, peaches and pears enables natural suppression of thyroid hormones.
– Ingesting kelp (large brown seaweed normally used in China and Japan) is known to be beneficial because of its natural iodine and thyroxin properties that help in almost all thyroid problems.
– Avoid caffeinated drinks and dairy products.
– Avoid smoking, alcohol intake, aerated drinks, and processed ‘junk’ food.
– Vitamin C intake is known to help thus consuming oranges, guava, red sweet pepper, kiwi (all rich sources of vitamin c) are beneficial.
– Since this disease affects the eyes, prop the head up when sleeping as this leads to less pressure in the head in turn reducing the symptoms.
– Exercise is known to be beneficial.
Graves’ disease can be effectively controlled and normal life restored by employing natural treatment protocols. Natural remedies have a greater potential to get the individual’s normal health back since there is no use of harsh treatment methods. In severe cases however, careful attention to prescribed therapy is recommended to prevent complications.
Professional Graves’ Disease Natural Treatment Programme
Visit Website >www.gravesdiseaseremedy.com