How to Cure Heart Disease at Home Naturally
Coronary heart disease is one of the major causes of deaths worldwide. Presence of certain factors may place an individual at a higher risk for developing heart problems. One cannot control age, sex, family history and genetic factors, but one can modify lifestyle habits, follow a healthy diet and exercise program, and manage stress to reduce the risk factors. Medications supplemented with alternative therapies can assist in managing heart disease.
🙂 Happy Success Stories
What is Heart Disease?
Heart is a muscular organ that by its rhythmic contraction acts as a force pump maintaining the circulation of blood in the body. When there is any abnormality in this circulation, or of the heart, it gives rise to various disease conditions.
Symptoms of Heart Disease That Can be Cured by Natural Treatments:
– Pain on the left side of the chest that can radiate to the left arm.
– Experience a mild discomfort in the back, chest, arm, neck, or jaw.
– Sudden shortness of breath, weakness.
– Uneasiness or restlessness.
– Abdominal pain, heartburn, nausea or vomiting.
– Cold sweats.
Natural Treatments Cure Heart Disease Caused by:
– Diet rich in saturated fats increases cholesterol levels.
– Fat deposits in the arteries blocking sufficient blood supply to the heart muscles.
– High levels of stress.
– Alcohol abuse, smoking.
– Menopause in women.
Types of Heart Disease:
There are various distinct heart disorders namely, hypertension (high blood pressure); arteriosclerosis, atherosclerosis (thickening and fatty deposits on the arterial walls); arrhythmia, heart murmurs (alteration in the rhythm of the heartbeat); myocarditis, rheumatic heart disease (inflammatory disease of the heart muscles); mitral valve prolapse (due to mal-alignment the valve does not function as it should); angina (brief paroxysmal attacks of chest pain), congenital heart disease (abnormal development of heart at birth), and heart attack (an acute episode of heart disease due to obstruction of blood flow to the heart muscles).
Treating heart conditions is an ongoing process. Medications to lower blood pressure, cholesterol levels, and blood thinners are most often prescribed. Severe arterial blocks require surgeries like angioplasty or coronary artery bypass graft both invasive procedures leading to a lot of discomfort.
Natural Treatments That Can Cure Heart Disease:
– Ginger has a tonic effect on the heart and garlic lowers cholesterol levels, unclogs arteries and strengthens the heart muscles. These also help the body to remove toxins. Prepare a ginger garlic tea. Boil a cup of water and add 2 minced cloves of garlic, 2 small pieces of ginger grated, and simmer for some time. Remove from heat and add a dash of lemon juice or honey for flavor and consume.
– Holy basil assists the body to reduce cholesterol, improve circulation, and is a natural antioxidant. Crush a few holy basil leaves and extract juice. Combine this with 1 tsp honey and consume regularly to manage heart problems.
– Amla or Indian gooseberry has properties that tones up the heart muscles naturally and is an effective remedy for heart problems. It has the highest content of vitamin C thus helping to boost the immune system and is a natural antioxidant agent. Consume this fruit regularly to manage heart problems.
– Purple grapes have high content of polyphenols which have antioxidant properties. Consume a glass of fresh grape juice everyday to tone up the heart and decrease the risk of heart problems.
– Green tea has antioxidant and antithrombotic properties. The flavonoid rich tea may protect the body against atherosclerosis. Heat a cup of water taking care not to boil it. When it almost reaches boiling point remove from heat and add 1 tsp of green tea leaves. Steep for 3 min and consume. For better results drink at least 2 cups of green tea a day.
– Use of turmeric regularly is beneficial for managing heart problems. The curcumin compound in turmeric which gives the spice its yellow color, may protect the arteries from fatty buildup. Incorporate this herb in your daily recipes for best protection from heart ailments.
– Consume low-fat products, use bare minimum saturated fats to keep the cholesterol under control. Use less salt to help control blood pressure. Avoid alcohol consumption and smoking. Exercise regularly to improve blood circulation and to maintain a healthy body weight. Employ techniques to manage stress levels.
Listen to your heart. When the symptoms are discomforting in nature and persistent and you feel something is not right, seek professional help.
Latest Natural Treatment for Heart Disease Cure
Researchers have found how to effectively use traditional home remedies to cure Heart Disease – more read about it .
Heart Disease Home Cure Guide [ Best Seller ]
by – Dr. Robert D. Willix Jr., M.D.