How to Cure Herpes at Home Naturally
Herpes simplex, common form of viral infection, is a highly contagious skin disorder and most often asymptomatic. The distinct feature of herpes is its tendency for recurrence. Frequent recurrences can be suppressed naturally by following certain home remedial measures.
Happy Success Stories .
What is Herpes?
Herpes is a severe inflammatory viral disease of the skin characterized by clusters of fluid-filled cysts. These small, often painful sores are caused by herpes simplex virus. It commonly affects the mouth and genital areas.
Symptoms of Herpes That Can be Cured by Natural Treatments:
– Cold sores around the mouth and lips (in case of oral herpes)
– Itching, burning, or tingling sensation.
– Swollen glands.
– Headache, muscle ache.
– Sores around the genital area and rectum. (genital herpes)
Natural Treatments Cure Herpes Caused by:
– Oral herpes are generally transmitted through oral secretions by way of kissing or sharing dental care objects, utensils, etc.
– Genital herpes infection is spread during sexual contact.
– Excess sun exposure, stress, menstrual cycles, trauma are also known to trigger herpes outbreaks.
Types of Herpes:
Herpes simplex – Herpes simplex virus brings about a skin viral disease marked by groups of watery blisters on the skin or mucous membranes. Herpes simplex is further classified into type I, which infects the oral area; and type II, which infects the genital area.
Herpes zoster – Also known as shingles herpes zoster is an infection caused by varicella zoster virus. This is a viral inflammation of the sensory ganglia of the spinal and cranial nerves resulting in vesicular eruption and neuralgia pains caused by reactivation of the poxvirus causing chicken pox.
There is no complete cure for herpes. Once the individual has the virus and undergoes treatment, it continues to remain inactive in the nerve cells until something triggers it. Medications may be prescribed to relieve the pain and prevent further outbreaks. Warm baths may be recommended to relieve pain in genital herpes condition.
Natural Treatments That Can Cure Herpes:
– Lemon balm has antiviral compounds that target the herpes virus. Add 2 tsp of chopped lemon balm herb leaves to a cup of boiling water and brew for 10 min. Consume this frequently to heal herpes skin condition gradually.
– Prunella vulgaris has shown anti-viral properties against the herpes virus. Prepare a herbal salve by combining prunella vulgaris essential oil with beeswax and apply on the affected area to heal herpes skin disorder.
– Red pepper contains a compound named capsaicin which can prevent outbreaks of herpes. Spice up your daily recipes by adding red pepper.
– Garlic has the capacity to inactivate viruses. Mince a couple of garlic cloves and include them in your everyday cooking for better results.
– Fresh fruit juices that are rich in tannins have natural antiviral properties enabling to heal herpes. Frequent consumption of pear juice, apple juice, or grape juice is recommended.
– Neem is a natural powerful herb to fight viral infection. Crush a handful of neem leaves coarsely and apply on the affected areas for relief.
– Lysine, an essential amino acid, has natural antiviral properties. Consume a cup of black beans, lentils, or soybeans which are rich in lysine frequently to prevent recurrent herpes outbreaks.
– Keep the area clean and dry. Avoid all forms of contact with the affected area and if any contact occurs wash the hands thoroughly with an antiseptic hand-wash.
– Epsom salts are known to clear herpes. Half fill the bath tub with warm water and add some Epsom salts. Soak the body in this for around 20 min. This is generally recommended for genital herpes sufferers.
– Make a paste by combining baking soda and cornstarch in equal quantities. Apply this to the sores to dry them out and stop the itch.
Natural treatment methods can help to alleviate minor herpes outbreaks. Severe cases may require isolation and hospitalization until the symptoms are controlled.
Best Natural Treatment for Herpes Cure
Researchers have found natural ways to cure herpes at home – read more .
Home Cure Guide [ Best Seller ]
by Marguerite Palmeri