How to Cure High Blood Pressure at Home Naturally
Heart ailments were once considered an old person’s problem, but now are extremely common among the younger generation too. Heart diseases can occur because of variations in blood pressure due to age, health of the individual, and state of the vascular wall. High blood pressure increases one’s risk of stroke, kidney failure, heart disease, and heart attack. Natural remedies are known to help manage blood pressure levels in conjunction with medical therapy.
Happy Success Stories
What is High Blood Pressure?
Blood pressure is the pressure that is exerted by the blood upon the walls of the blood vessels. Concern arises when the systolic (contraction) blood pressure is higher than normal 140 mmHg, or diastolic (expansion) blood pressure is higher than normal 90 mmHg over a longer duration. The medical term for this condition is hypertension and often called the “silent killer”.
Symptoms of High Blood Pressure That Can be Cured by Natural Treatments:
– Headaches, dizziness.
– Blurred vision.
– Easy fatigue.
– Restlessness or sleeplessness.
– Nausea and vomiting.
– Chest pain or shortness of breath.
Natural Treatments Cure High Blood Pressure Caused by:
– Unhealthy diet.
– Alcohol and smoking in excess.
– Lack of exercise.
Types of High Blood Pressure:
High blood pressures are classified into:
Primary hypertension with often the cause remaining unidentifiable.
Secondary hypertension caused due to an underlying disease condition.
Isolated systolic/diastolic hypertension where only the top (systolic) number or bottom (diastolic) number is raised.
White collar hypertension occurring due to stress factors (exam stress, doctor visit stress, etc.).
Managing high blood pressures involves lifelong medical therapy. But this alone is not sufficient. Effective management requires a healthy weight management, an increase in physical activity, a healthy diet, and effective employment of stress reduction techniques.
Natural Treatments That Can Cure High Blood Pressure:
– Eating watermelon regularly may help lower blood pressure and protect against borderline high blood pressures. It is rich in a compound called citrulline, which widens blood vessels and may cut the risk of heart attacks and strokes. It is also rich in potassium which helps to lower blood pressure.
– Garlic is a natural blood thinner and shown to help reduce blood pressure. Consume a clove of raw garlic but in moderation to help normalize blood pressure.
– Extract juice from fresh, yellow drumstick leaves and consume 1 tsp of this after every meal to reduce the effect of salt intake on blood pressure.
– Potassium has been found to reduce the risk of heart attacks. Apples are rich in potassium and consuming this regularly with honey is beneficial for heart disease sufferers.
– Cucumbers are also a good source of potassium. Combine juices extracted from cucumber, carrot, beetroot, lemon, and 2 cloves of garlic. Consume this regularly to lower blood pressure.
– In addition to potassium, folate too is essential to maintain the heart’s health. Papaya is a good source of folate and incorporating this into the diet is recommended to help control blood pressure.
– A low-salt or salt-free diet is often recommended to help normalize blood pressure levels.
– A diet rich in potassium, calcium, and magnesium is recommended. Good sources of potassium are bananas, kiwi, orange, potatoes, spinach, etc. Good sources of calcium are fish, soybean, peanuts, walnuts, leafy green vegetables. Good sources of magnesium are figs, lemon, grapefruit, whole grains, almonds, etc.
– Lose weight if overweight, exercise regularly, stop smoking, reduce alcohol intake, and try to relax.
– Exchange simple carbohydrates such as white sugar, corn flour, polished rice and refined flour, with complex carbohydrates such as brown rice, oats, etc. Do not however, completely write carbohydrates off from the diet.
Hypertension can be improved and managed with natural remedies but often is slow acting. Thus do not discontinue medications without consulting your health care provider.
Latest Treatment for High Blood Pressure Reversal
Researchers have found that natural treatment can cure High BP at home using simple methods – read more .
Download Home Cure Guide [ Best Seller ]
If you want to get rid of BP at home – read this step by step guide.