How to Cure Hypoglycemia at Home Naturally
The glucose present in blood is the main fuel that the body uses to produce energy. When the balance in blood sugar levels is disrupted, it brings into existence various system disorders and complications. Managing blood glucose levels at home can be easily achieved by bringing about changes in diet and lifestyle alterations.
Happy Success Stories
What is Hypoglycemia?
Hypoglycemia is a condition that occurs when the blood sugar levels drop too low to sufficiently fuel the body. Insulin is a hormone produced by the pancreas essential for breakdown of complex carbohydrates or glucose into simple sugars. The body overreacts to high blood glucose elevations by producing insulin in abundance. This does not correspond to the body’s energy requirements resulting in blood sugar levels dropping too low.
Symptoms of Hypoglycemia That Can be Cured by Natural Treatments:
– Mood swings, irritability.
– Hunger, chronic fatigue.
– Dizziness, weakness.
– Sweating, cold sweats.
– Tremors, confusion.
– Vision problems.
– Anxiousness, uncontrollable anger, depression.
Natural Treatments Cure Hypoglycemia Caused by:
– Underlying disorders.
– Diabetic sufferers intakes more insulin than is necessary.
– Depressed immune system.
– High stress levels.
Types of Hypoglycemia:
Diabetic hypoglycemia occurs when insulin intake is more than required to treat high blood sugar levels. This results in sugar levels to drop in the blood.
Reactive hypoglycemia occurs when the individual stays hungry for a long duration or when the body is in a fasting state.
Treatment of hypoglycemia is an ongoing process. Follow a healthy diet and have small frequent meals, every 2-3 hours apart. Glucose levels should be monitored frequently and the results used to guide treatment.
Natural Treatments That Can Cure Hypoglycemia:
– Bean pod contains amino acids and enzymes. It gradually aids the pancreas to produce insulin. Its high fiber content prevents blood sugar levels from rising too rapidly. Bean pod tea can be prepared by boiling 2 L of water to which 25 g of fresh green bean pods are added. Simmer for 2 hours and remove from heat. Strain into a storage jar and let it sit overnight. Drink the next morning about 5 ounces of this concoction and follow this through the day.
– Licorice herb helps to regulate blood sugar levels naturally. Prepare licorice tea by combining 1 tsp licorice root powder to 1-1/2 cup of boiling water and simmer for 10 min. Strain and consume. Drinking this tea frequently can regulate blood sugar levels naturally.
– Dandelion root powder contains nutritive salts to build up blood and is considered a natural blood purifier. Brew a cup of tea from dandelion root by simmering 1 tbsp of heaped dandelion root powder in 1-1/2 cups of boiling water for 15 min. Strain and consume. This should be followed and consumed 3 times a day for better results.
– Avocado has natural seven sugar ring molecule, or cyclodextrin, that raises blood sugar levels while inhibiting insulin. Consume fresh avocados frequently to treat hypoglycemia.
– Ginseng herb has natural properties that aids in regulating the blood sugar levels. Add 15-20 drops of ginseng herb tincture to your favorite glass of fresh fruit or vegetable juice. Consume this 3 times a day after a meal.
– Mugwort herb stimulates pancreatic activity. Boil 2 cups of water and add 1 tbsp of dried mugwort herb. Remove from heat and allow it to steep for 6 min. Strain and consume. This should be done frequently to raise blood sugar levels naturally.
– An immediate remedy would be to suck on a sugar candy or consume a tall glass of fresh fruit juice to which 1 tsp sugar is added.
Individuals who experience persistent hypoglycemia symptoms or who have had no previous episodes may require medical treatment to prevent hypoglycemic shock, a state that occurs when the body reacts to extreme low levels of blood glucose.
Hypoglycemia Home Cure Guide [ Best Seller ]