How to Cure Hypothyroidism at Home Naturally
Hormones circulate in the body fluid employing a stimulatory effect on the body’s cellular activity. The endocrine system produces these hormones and when it is disrupted it can lead to various hormonal disorders. Hypothyroidism is a hormonal disorder the symptoms of which, to a certain extent, can be managed effectively by natural remedies.
Happy Success Stories
What is Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a deficient activity of the thyroid gland resulting in insufficient production of the thyroid hormone thyroxine, essential for the metabolic functions of the body system. This condition is characterized by lowered metabolic rate and general loss of strength.
Symptoms of Hypothyroidism That Can be Cured by Natural Treatments:
– Weight gain.
– Fatigue, exhaustion.
– Digestion problems, loss of appetite.
– Muscle soreness, joint pains and aches.
– Menstrual problems.
– Hair loss.
Natural Treatments Cure Hypothyroidism Caused by:
– Disease conditions.
– Iodine deficiency.
– Prescription drugs.
Types of Hypothyroidism:
Hashimoto’s thyroiditis is a common form and caused due to genetic factors. This is an autoimmune disease where the antibodies in the immune system attack the thyroid tissues. This eventually leads to hypothyroidism.
Primary hypothyroidism is a condition occurring due to other thyroid gland disorders, like Hashimoto’s thyroiditis.
Secondary hypothyroidism occurs due to pituitary gland disorder, a small oval endocrine gland attached to the infundibulum (a funnel shaped organ) of the brain, resulting in low production of thyroid-stimulating hormone.
Tertiary hypothyroidism occurs when the hypothalamus, situated in the basal part of posterior subdivision of the forebrain, fails to send signals to the thyroid leading to low production of thyroid hormones.
Conventional treatment usually involves administration of synthetically derived thyroid hormone replacement drugs. Various side effects can occur when the dosage administered is not the required amount.
Natural Treatments That Can Cure Hypothyroidism:
– Iodine is an important component of thyroid hormones. Consume balanced, iodine rich foods like sea food, seaweeds, cheddar cheese, eggs, yogurt, iodized salt, etc. as they assist in proper functioning of the thyroid.
– Radish assists the body to keep the levels of thyroid hormones balanced. Accommodate this vegetable in your daily diet to treat hypothyroid conditions.
– Virgin coconut oil stimulates the thyroid and is often recommended for hypothyroid sufferers. Incorporate this and get rid of saturated fats from the diet.
– Kelp seaweed contains natural iodine content that assists in thyroid functions and is a natural antioxidant. Boil a cup of water and pour over 3 tsp of the dried herb. Steep for 10 min, strain, and consume three times every day to treat hypothyroidism naturally.
– Irish moss nourishes the thyroids and has active iodine compound. Boil ½ ounce of the dried herb in some cold water. Then boil this decoction in 3 pints of water for 15 min. Strain and consume adding natural flavors for taste.
– Avoid vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, etc., as they have natural thyroid blocker properties slowing down the thyroid functions.
– Reduce soy consumption as it is known to depress thyroid functions and can cause goiters.
Involve professionals in the management of this condition when the symptoms are persistent or causes severe disease conditions.
Latest Development in Hypothyroidism Treatment
Researchers have found more effective ways to cure Hypothyroidism at home – read more
Home Cure Guide [ Best Seller ]