How to Cure Kidney Disease at Home Naturally
Proper functions of the kidney are essential to every individual. Any abnormal disturbance in its function can cause severe disease conditions and can be devastating. Less severe forms of kidney problems can be effectively treated or managed at home.
What is Kidney Disease?
The kidneys are bean shaped organs that plays three major roles, eliminates waste from the body, produces hormones that encourages other body functions, and balances the mineral and fluid levels in the body. When there is progressive loss of kidney function over a duration it results in various kidney disorders.
Happy Success Stories
Symptoms of Kidney Disease That Can be Cured by Natural Treatments:
– Excruciating pain or pressure in the abdominal area.
– Weakness, constant fatigue.
– Frequent urination at night.
– Cloudy, foul smelling urine.
– Blood in urine.
Natural Treatments Cure Kidney Disease Caused by:
– Bacterial infection.
– Recurrent use of antibiotics.
– Weakened immune system.
– Disease conditions.
– Poor intake of fluids, unhealthy diet.
Types of Kidney Disease:
Kidney diseases are often classified into proteinuria, nephritis, cystitis, pyelonephritis, glomerulonephritis – all are inflammations of the urinary tract system. Kidney stone disorder occurs due to excess calcium deposits, or uric acid in the urine. These conditions when left untreated for a long duration can lead to end-stage renal disease, or renal failure.
Kidney ailments can be treated by managing the underlying disease conditions. Antibiotics or immunosuppressant medications are often prescribed. Severe cases may require dialysis or kidney transplantation.
Natural Treatments That Can Cure Kidney Disease:
– When the kidney is infected, germs and bacteria reside in the kidney and multiply, further complicating the condition. The best remedy would be to up your intake of fluids to flush these unwanted organisms and waste products out of the system naturally.
– Barley is a natural diuretic, eliminating toxic substances from the body naturally. Boil 1 L water and add 1 cup barley to it. Simmer for half an hour. Cool, strain and consume small quantities of this throughout the day to treat kidney infections.
– Since kidneys help regulate the phosphate levels in the blood follow a low-phosphorus diet when the kidney functions are impaired. Go for beetroots, carrots, celery, frozen green peas, lemon juice or potatoes that are low in phosphorus content.
– Horsetail is a natural diuretic and antioxidant agent effective in treating disorders of the kidney. Boil 1 cup water and add 1.5 g of dried horsetail herb. Remove from heat and steep for 30 min. Strain and consume this infusion three times a day for better results.
– Buchu leaf herb is a natural diuretic which stimulates and cleanses the urinary tract system. Combine dried buchu leaves and dandelion leaves. Take 1 heaped tsp of this and add to a cup of boiling water. Remove from heat and steep for 15 min. Strain and drink several cups a day until the infection subsides.
– Cranberries have natural properties that inhibit the bacteria from attaching to the bladder walls. Drink fresh, unsweetened cranberry juice frequently to help the body fight kidney infections.
– Cucumber has natural abilities to flush water out of the system making it important for treating kidney problems. Incorporate fresh cucumbers is your daily diet or extract juice and consume frequently for relief.
Kidney problems are progressive in nature and may become irreversible. Seek prompt professional help when the condition is persistent to avoid further complications or complete organ failure.
How to Cure Kidney Disease at Home [ Best Seller ]
Guide to cure Kidney Disease at Home