How to Cure Kidney Stone at Home Naturally
Kidneys are essential to excrete toxic waste from the body. The buildup of toxic substances within the body can cause grave health problems. Kidney stones may be formed due to improper functioning of the kidneys. Small, tiny stones can be eliminated from the body naturally using home remedies.
What is Kidney Stone?
Kidneys are bean-shaped organs that excrete waste products of metabolism. The calculus, or concentration of mineral salts around organic material, found in kidneys are termed as kidney stones or nephrolithiasis. Certain chemicals present in the urine help in preventing the formation of crystals that arise due to excess uric acid or calcium deposits. In certain individuals this chemical does not function as it should, resulting in stone formation in the kidneys. Tiny stones may get eliminated naturally, but larger stones may not be able to pass through the ureters causing an obstruction in the flow of urine.
Happy Success Stories
Symptoms of Kidney Stone That Can be Cured by Natural Treatments:
– Pain or a burning sensation with urination.
– Cramping pain in the back and sides where the kidney is situated.
– Pain in the groin area.
Natural Treatments Cure Kidney Stone Caused by:
– Either a salty diet or a high-protein diet.
– Certain kidney or metabolic disorders.
– Low water intake.
– Suppressed urine.
Types of Kidney Stone:
Depending upon the mineral salts present kidney stones may be differentiated into calcium, uric acid, struvite, and crystalline stones. Calcium stones are the most common form – either calcium oxalate or calcium phosphate. Stones are often irregular in shape and vary in size.
Most kidney stones do not require treatment for removal and often flushes out of the system during urination. Certain conditions may require medications to help in eliminating them quite painlessly, thus preventing any further damage to the urinary tract. Larger stone types may require non-invasive or minimal invasive surgery for removal.
Natural Treatments That Can Cure Kidney Stone:
– Tender coconut water dissolves kidney stones naturally. It dilutes the urine and flushes out the chemicals from the system. This is also known to prevent bladder infections. The results are best when tender coconut water is consumed fresh and frequently.
– Pomegranate juice reduces the acidic level in urine and dilutes it enabling in dissolving the stones naturally. Pomegranate fruit can be eaten whole as well for relief.
– Holy basil leaves is known to strengthen the kidneys and prevent stone formation. Simply chew a few leaves or extract juice from a handful of holy basil leaves. Combine 1 tsp of this juice with honey and consume frequently.
– Birch leaves are a powerful diuretic, acts as a flushing agent and helps to prevent kidney stone formation. Boil a cup of water and add 1 tsp of dried birch leaves. Remove from heat and steep for 30 min. Strain, add honey and consume. Drink this tea preparation 4 times a day on an empty stomach to prevent kidney stones.
– Dandelion helps to dissolve and eliminate kidney stones.. Add 1 tsp of dried dandelion herb to a cup of boiling water. Steep for 15 min. Strain, add honey and consume. Drink at least 4 cups of this preparation a day for better results.
– Magnesium rich foods such as apples, apricots, avocado, certain beans, walnuts, etc., help in preventing the formation of stones in the kidney.
– Citrate inhibits stone formation in kidneys naturally. Lemons are high in citrate. Combine 4 ounces of pure lemon juice in 2 L of water and consume small quantities of this throughout the day to decrease stone formations.
– Follow a low-salt, low-protein diet. Avoid alcohol and carbonated drinks; instead drink plenty of water and fresh fruit or vegetable juices. Avoid tomatoes, spinach, cabbage, cauliflower, etc. as these are known to encourage stone formation. Also avoid pickled items.
Recurrent urine flow obstruction due to kidney stones can give rise to renal failure. Hence when the symptoms are persistent or severe, seek prompt medical help.
Guide on How to Dissolve & Pass Kidney Stones
Home Cure Guide [ Best Seller ]