How to Cure Leaky Gut at Home Naturally
Obviously everyone needs to eat to live. There are explicit healthy eating guidelines for every individual, however many are known to suffer from food intolerances. If you are suffering from food sensitivities to more than a dozen foods, you are most likely suffering from a leaky gut problem. There are various natural remedies available to treat Leaky Gut problem effectively.
Happy Success Stories
What is Leaky Gut?
Leaky gut also known as leaky gut syndrome is used in reference to a stomach condition in which the ability of the intestinal lining to prevent bacteria, toxins, waste material to leak out into the bloodstream is reduced. It permits substances that are meant to be within the intestines to leak across the intestinal wall and into the body as a whole. This occurs when the space between the cells of the intestinal walls enlarge due to various factors.
Symptoms of Leaky Gut That Can be Cured by Natural Treatments:
– Bloating, flatulence, abdominal discomfort.
– Nutrient deficiency leading to fatigue.
– Because of the large presence of bacteria, fungi, parasites in the blood stream it overwhelms the liver’s ability to detoxify thus resulting in confusion and memory loss.
Natural Treatments Cure Leaky Gut Caused by:
– Chronic inflammatory conditions.
– Long term use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
– Excessive alcohol consumption.
– Poor immune system.
– Unhealthy diet.
The first step in effective treatment would be to identify the primary source of inflammation and remove them. The next step would involve restoration of proper functioning of the digestive system by way of following a balanced diet, nutritional supplements, avoiding food and drug triggers. Stress reduction techniques may also be recommended in certain cases.
Natural Treatments That Can Cure Leaky Gut:
– Include yogurt in your daily diet as its friendly bacteria helps in the healing process and repairs the damage done to the intestinal lining.
– The natural proteins and enzymes found in spirulina supports in digestion, boost the immune system; and acts as a natural detoxifier. Add 2 tbsp of pure spirulina powder in your favorite fruit or vegetable juice and consume regularly for better results.
– Milk thistle is a powerful healing herb. It protects the liver cells from strong toxins, and has natural anti-inflammatory properties. Add 1 tbsp of powdered milk thistle seeds to your daily food to help in the healing process.
– Aloe vera juice is a powerful colon cleanser. Consume ½ a cup of aloe vera juice regularly to relieve leaky gut symptoms gradually.
– Essential fatty acids acquired from dietary sources are beneficial in treating leaky gut. Foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids are salmon, tuna, avocados, and sprouted walnuts; omega-3 need to be consumed in large amounts. Oils extracted from sunflower, soybean, corn, walnut, and wheat-germ are all rich in omega-6 fatty acids but need to be consumed in moderation. It is vital to maintain a balance between both the essential fatty acids for a healthy digestive tract.
– Diet rich in fibrous foods is recommended as it helps the cells of the colon to replenish and repair.
– Exclude wheat and gluten, dairy and soy from the diet list as they are capable of irritating the stomach lining. Food must be well cooked for easy digestion. Fresh fruits and vegetables, fish and meat is beneficial for leaky gut sufferers.
– Avoid excess intake of sugar, starch, and alcohol as these are known to inhibit the healing process.
Leaky gut syndrome can cause severe complications. Though they may not be life threatening, professional help may be required and natural remedies can bring the desired results.
Home Cure Guide [ Best Seller ]
Guide on How to Cure Leaky Gut at Home.