Curing Lipoma Lumps at Home Naturally
When a lump or unexplained bumps are noticed, it often allows one’s imagination to run riot. However, most lumps are harmless, especially lipomas. They are known to exist in both sexes equally and can appear almost anywhere in the body. There are several natural remedies known to make the fatty deposits disappear.
Happy Success Stories
What are Lipoma Lumps?
Lipoma is tumor of fat cells or fatty tissues also known as fatty tumor. It generally occurs under the skin in subcutaneous tissue which contains many fat cells. This is benign in nature.
Lipomas generally occur in the chest, shoulders, and back regions. They are also known to occur on the upper thighs and low back regions. They can however, occur anywhere in the body where there is fat tissue present.
Symptoms of Lipoma Lumps That Can be Cured by Natural Treatments:
- Dome or egg shaped lumps noticed under the skin.
- May feel tender when pressed.
- Move freely under the skin when felt with the fingers.
- Flattened lumps that are soft, rubbery, or spongy in texture.
Natural Treatments Cure Lipoma Lumps Caused by:
The exact cause remains unknown but the following may increased the risk of developing lipomas.
- Excess alcohol consumption.
- Genetic changes.
- Trauma or blunt injuries to the soft tissues.
Lipomas usually do not require treatment. Since they are unsightly in appearance, some choose to have them removed. Liposuction technique is often used for removal of Lipomas, but has a tendency for recurrence.
Natural Treatments That Can Cure Lipoma Lumps:
- Lipase is the enzyme that assists in digestion of fats. Avocados are rich in lipase. Eat the avocado fruit rather than ingesting avocado oil, since the oil form does not contain lipase.
- Omega-3 fatty acids help in dissolving fat tumors. Flax seeds are rich in this fatty acid. Grind whole flax seeds in a blender and add to your yogurt, salads, soups, fillings, etc.
- Castor oil is pretty thick and a rich source of omega fatty acids. Mix it in fruit juices like orange juice, grape juice, or tea for consumption; or soak a sterile cloth in castor oil and place it over lipomas to reduce the appearances of tumors.
- Apple cider vinegar helps in weight loss thereby reducing fat deposits. Mix 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar with 1-2 tsp of raw honey to 1 cup of cold distilled water. Drink this 3 times a day for maximum benefits.
- Apparently overweight people have vitamin C deficiency. Lemon also assists in burning fat. Drink 2 tbsp of lemon juice in 1 glass of water first thing in the morning every day to help burn excess fat.
- Green tea is a good fat burner. It calms hunger and melts fat effectively. Place 1 tsp of green tea leaves in a tea cup. Pour boiling water over the tea leaves and steep for about 3 min. Strain and drink when warm.
- Chickweed tea preparation requires steeping 1 tsp of chickweed herb in a cup of boiled water for about 10 min. Strain and drink. Drink 3 cups in a day to dissolve fat and help in weight loss.
- Wheatgrass juice is also a good fat burner. Extract juice from wheatgrass plant with the help of a juicer. Consume freshly juiced wheat grass about ½ a cup twice a day for benefits.
- Bitter foods increase fat metabolism. Bitter melon can be included in your diet frequently. It is commonly used for stuffing or stir-fried with other vegetables.
- Eat plenty of salads and use good oils as dressings. Avoid eating high-calorie and high-carbohydrate meals late at night as it will only encourage increase fat build up.
Some lipomas can grow large enough to be uncomfortable. It can hamper movement and cause pain. Seek professional help if surgical removal becomes necessary for effective management.
Get Rid of Lipoma Lumps without Surgery