How to Cure Cirrhosis at Home Naturally
It is important to maintain the health of the liver organ as its proper functioning is vital for the body’s overall health. Alcohol plays a major role in inducing several forms of liver diseases and cirrhosis is one among them. Cirrhosis is often regarded as an irreversible disease condition of the liver. Any further damage to the liver can be prevented by employing certain natural remedial measures.
Happy Success Stories
What is Liver Cirrhosis?
Cirrhosis is a widespread deterioration of liver structure by fibrosis. It results in formation of regenerative nodules that is caused by any of the various factors affecting the liver such as long term alcohol abuse or hepatitis. It is a progressive disease condition in which the normal liver makeup is damaged and replaced by scar tissue which interferes with the normal blood flow through the liver.
Symptoms of Liver Cirrhosis That Can be Cured by Natural Treatments:
– Loss of appetite, weight loss.
– Abdominal bloating.
– Irregular bowel movements.
– Easy bruising.
Natural Treatments Cure Liver Cirrhosis Caused by:
– Persistent alcohol abuse.
– Hepatitis C.
– Autoimmune hepatitis.
– Non-fatty liver disease.
– Drugs, toxins, and infections.
Biliary cirrhosis also causes liver cirrhosis. The condition occurs when the bile ducts situated within the liver are inflamed and undergo destruction. This results in bile flow obstruction encouraging accumulation of bile in the liver causing liver damage.
Treatment on a large scale depends on the causes and the stage of development. The main aim will be to prevent any further damage to the liver. Experimental approaches, prescription drugs, nutritional and vitamin supplements are normally recommended. End-stage disease conditions may require liver transplant.
Natural Treatments That Can Cure Liver Cirrhosis:
– Carrot is a natural anti-oxidant agent and cleans the liver from fat and other toxins. Consuming regularly a combination of 300 mL raw carrot juice with 200 mL spinach juice is recommended for better results.
– Milk thistle extracts protect the cells of the liver by preventing harmful toxins permeating them. It also regenerates damaged cells. Steep ½ tsp of dried milk thistle seeds in a cup of boiling water for 15 min. Consume this 3 times a day for better results.
– Tomatoes stimulate liver mechanism and have natural detoxifying elements. Drink a glass of fresh tomato juice frequently to help the liver in its healing process.
– Yarrow protects the liver from toxic chemical damage. Steep 1-2 tsp. dried yarrow herb in 1 cup boiling water, strain and cool. Drink this preparation 3 times a day to heal the liver damage gradually.
– St. John’s wort herb has been found to increase the activity of a specific enzyme in the liver. Steep dried St. John’s wort herb in 1 cup boiling water for 5 min. Add honey and lemon zest and consume thrice a day for better results.
– The natural ingredient bromelain found in pineapples help in regeneration of liver cells enabling proper functioning. Drink 1 glass of fresh pineapple juice frequently to alleviate cirrhosis symptoms.
– Grind papaya seeds and extract juice. Combine 1 tbsp of this extract with 10 drops of fresh lime juice and consume twice a day to reduce cirrhosis symptoms. Papaya is a natural liver tonic.
– Avoid fatty, oily foods; excess sugar and salt in the diet. Avoid alcohol consumption totally.
When symptoms are persistent or are causing a lot of discomfort, seek professional help to prevent further complications.
Guide on Reversing Liver Cirrhosis at Home.
Liver Cirrhosis Home Cure Guide [ Best Seller ]