How to Cure Low Platelet Count at Home Naturally
Low platelet count leads to a condition called idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, a bleeding disorder, due to poor coagulation function. The blood does not clot as it should. Maintaining a healthy and balanced immune system is the best remedy to alleviate this disturbing bleeding disorder and can be done by natural methods.
Happy Success Stories
What is Low Platelet Count?
Platelets are small flattened discs of vertebrate blood that assists in clotting of blood and are
also called thrombocytes. The normal platelet count in blood ranges from 150,000-450,000 per mL of blood. When the count level falls below this, it leads to a low platelet count causing excessive bleeding even during minor injuries. It is also essential to have healthy, good functioning platelets; so it is not just the count that matters for proper blood clotting.
Symptoms of Low Platelet Count That Can be Cured by Natural Treatments:
- Easy bruising.
- Pinpoint sized purple dots that look like skin rash.
- Excessive bleeding, hemorrhage.
Natural Treatments Cure Low Platelet Count Caused by:
- Disease conditions.
- Poor nutrition.
- Tension, stress.
- Certain prescription drugs.
- Faulty bone marrow function.
- Excessive smoking, alcohol consumption, or recreational drugs
Types of Low Platelet Count:
Thrombocytopenia may be of two types, namely acute or temporary, and chronic or long lasting. Acute thrombocytopenia is a more common form and generally occurs after a viral infection. Chronic conditions are more common among adults and lasts for more than 6 months.
Milder cases of idiopathic thrombocytopenia may not require treatment and often resolve on their own. Prescription drugs like corticosteroids, vitamin supplements may be given to stop the bleeding. Severe cases may require platelet transfusions or even splenectomy.
Natural Treatments That Can Cure Low Platelet Count:
- Aloe vera is a natural blood purifier. It increases hemoglobin, white blood cells, and platelet count naturally. Drink 20 mL of aloe vera juice with equal quantities of water twice daily on an empty stomach for better results.
- Wheat grass boosts the immune system, improves blood disorders and is a natural antioxidant. Drink wheat grass juice 30 mL once a day on an empty stomach for better results.
- Beetroot has natural antioxidant and hemostatic properties. Consume fresh beetroot juice 1 tbsp thrice a day to increase platelet counts naturally.
- Kiwi fruit is rich in vitamin E and C. These boost the immune system and are natural anti-oxidizing agents. Include kiwi fruit in your daily diet to improve the platelet counts.
- The natural element found in papaya improves platelet counts and normalizes the clotting process. Drink 20 mL of papaya leaf juice taken at every 2 hr intervals for better results.
- Crush a handful of drumstick leaves, extract juice and filter it. Combine it with milk and consume regularly to purify the bloodstream and increase platelet production.
- Avoid fatty, processed foods; carbonated beverages, saturated fats, refined sugars. Increase fresh fruit and vegetable intake to improve platelet count.
- Protect yourself from injuries that can cause bleeding. Avoid high-impact sports like kickboxing, karate; activities like horse riding, skiing that can cause injuries.
Adopting a healthy lifestyle, adequate exercise and rest, consuming lots of fluids, and managing stress will help to strengthen the body’s immune system. When any signs of infection accompany this bleeding disorder, or are persistent, visit your nearest physician to avoid further complications.
Guide on Low Platelet Count Cure.
Home Cure Guide [ Best Seller]