How to Cure Lyme Infection at Home Naturally
Ticks are known to transmit infections in human hosts from sucking blood. Lyme disease is an evolving infectious disease condition caused by tick bites. Natural remedies are helpful in treating infectious diseases like Lyme without causing any side effects.
What is Lyme Infection?
Lyme disease is an acute inflammatory disease caused by spirochete bacteria transmitted by ticks. An infected tick bite is characterized initially by a spreading annular skin lesion at the bite site, fever, and chills, later resulting in joint pain, cardiac, and neurologic disorders. The lesion usually is itchy and warm to touch.
Happy Success Stories
Symptoms of Lyme Infection That Can be Cured by Natural Treatments:
– Fevers, chills.
– Muscle or joint pain.
Natural Treatments Cure Lyme Infection Caused by:
This disease is caused by bacteria from the genus Borrelia called spirochete. The bacterium is transmitted into the human blood via a bite from ticks usually found in deer or mice. The ticks live in wooded and grassy areas, thus the disease is more common among individuals who spend a lot of time in suburban areas.
Tweezing out the tick without squeezing it tightly with some assistance from a professional doctor is recommended. A dose of antibiotics are quite effective in treating Lyme infections when diagnosed early.
Natural Treatments That Can Cure Lyme Infection:
– Garlic has antibacterial properties and helps in Lyme infection treatment. Crush a couple of garlic cloves, wait for 5 min, and apply it on the site of bite.
It also aids in purifying blood. Grind 4 cloves of garlic. Boil 3 cups of water, add the crushed garlic, and simmer for some time. Remove from flame, add ½ cup each of lemon juice and honey. Strain and drink.
– Olive leaf extract has antibacterial, antifungal, and antioxidant properties. Boil a cup of water, remove from heat and cool until it becomes lukewarm. Add 1 heaped tbsp of dried olive leaf and steep for 15 min. Make sure to cool the water before steeping as hot water can kill its antioxidant properties.
– Teasel tincture has antioxidant properties and acts as a diuretic. Add 1 drop of tincture in a glass of water and consume for Lyme treatment. Increase the drops as the days go by (One drop twice a day on day 2; one drop thrice a day on day 3; on day four 2:1:1, and so on until you reach day 9 with a dose of three drops 3 times a day).
– Cat’s claw is an immune system stimulant, and demonstrates anti-inflammatory activity. Boil 1 cup of water add ¼ tsp of dried cat’s claw root bark, simmer for 10 min. Cool, strain and consume three times a day.
– White willow bark is a natural pain killer. Soak ½ tsp of dried white willow bark in 2 cups of water overnight. Boil the next morning and simmer for 20 min. Remove from flame, strain, and add honey for taste. Drink ¼ cup of this tea 3 times a day.
– Gently massage with peppermint essential oils to soothe muscle and joint aches by stimulating circulation.
– Avoid tick infested areas and check your pets for any ticks. Keep your house surroundings clean by raking leaves in the yard regularly and stacking woodpiles in an open dry area above ground level.
– When outdoors in wooded areas protect the body by wearing light colored fabrics and full sleeved tops. Wear full pants to cover legs and prevent tick bites.
– Apply insect repellents on any exposed skin to ward off any ticks while outdoors. Cut a lemon into half and place in a bowl. Pour boiling water enough to cover it and steep overnight. Apply this for its repelling action.
When Lyme infections are left untreated for long durations it can cause arthritis and decrease motor functions. Seek medical help if symptoms are bothersome and persistent.
E-Book on How to Cure Lyme Infection Naturally