How to Cure Malignant Melanoma at Home Naturally
Malignant melanoma is a serious but rare form of skin cancer caused by the ungovernable growth of melanocytes. Non-malignant growth of melanocytes results in moles. Various herbs may be helpful when combined with therapy while treating melanoma in certain individuals.
Happy Success Stories
What is Malignant Melanoma?
Melanoma is a malignant tumor containing dark pigment that can spread to other parts of the body. This occurs when there is uncontrolled growth of pigment cells called melanocytes. In many cases malignant melanoma begins in a mole, but can begin as a new growth. Melanomas have irregular borders, are asymmetric, and vary in color and size.
The first sign of melanoma often is a change in size, shape, or color of an existing mole. They may vary in shades from tan, brown, or black but most melanomas have a black or blue-black area.
Natural Treatments Cure Malignant Melanoma Caused by:
– Exposure to UV radiation.
– Use of tanning devices.
– Family history of this condition.
– Use of certain medications.
– A weak immune system.
Types of Malignant Melanoma:
Superficial spreading melanoma occurs on sun exposed areas and generally arises from an existing mole.
Lentiginous melanoma is a slow progressing variant of melanoma generally occurring on the trunk and proximal extremities.
Lentigo maligna melanoma is an early stage of melanoma and confined to the epidermal layer.
Nodular melanoma is a more aggressive form. The growth is rapid both below and above the skin surface. This form requires more in-depth treatment modalities.
Radiotherapy, chemotherapy, immunotherapy and surgical excisions are recommended generally in cases that have a high risk of recurrence.
Natural Treatments That Can Cure Malignant Melanoma:
– Astragalus herb helps to generate anticancer cells and strengthen the body’s immune system. Astragalus contains an alkaloid that prevents the spread of skin cancer. Grate 1-inch piece of ginger root and 2 slices of astragauls root into a cup. Add 2 cups of boiling water and allow it to steep for 20 min. Strain, add honey and lemon juice for flavor, and consume this frequently to help in healing skin cancer.
– Dandelion is known to have anticancer properties. Take a handful of dried dandelion leaves and steep in boiling water for about 15-20 min. Strain and drink 1-2 tsp of this mixture three times a day. Also one can apply the latex that oozes out from the cut end of the dandelion plant on to the affected area for natural healing purposes.
– Burdock herb is also known to help fight skin cancer. Take a few slices of burdock root, combine with 1 tsp salt and spread on cloth. Make a poultice and apply on the affected area.
– Steam a handful of soft leaves from the yellow dock herb and apply on the affected area directly. Yellow dock enhances the body’s ability to eliminate toxins naturally.
– Turmeric contains curcumin that protects the skin against harsh UV light and prevents developing and spreading of skin cancers. Apply a turmeric poultice made from turmeric powder and water, three times a day to the affected area.
– Eggplant has natural elements known to kill surface cancer cells. Cut an eggplant into several small pieces and place in a glass jar. Pour onto this white vinegar sufficient to cover the eggplant, and place it covered in a refrigerator. Shake this once in a while and remove from refrigerator once the liquid turns dark brown in color, after about 3 days. Strain the liquid and apply it on the affected areas with the help of a cotton swab and tape it in place. Repeat this frequently for better results.
– Apply pure aloe vera gel obtained from the inner fleshy part of the leaf on the affected area liberally. It contains antihistamine that inhibits the production of a growth factor essential for melanoma.
– Green tea inhibits cells from developing cancer. Green tea is made using the leaves of the Chinese camellia sinensis plant. Consume 2 cups of green tea a day for better results.
– Moderate exposure to sunlight is essential to maintain the health of the skin. But avoid overexposure causing sunburns that can trigger melanoma development. Apply sunscreens frequently when out in the sun for a longer duration.
Melanoma is a grave skin condition and if left untreated for an extended period of time can become progressive and metastasize to other body areas. Proper diagnosis and treatment is essential to treat this condition successfully and home remedies should only be considered for promoting the healing process after an episode of treatment and to prevent its recurrences.
Malignant Melanoma Home Cure Guide [ Best Seller ]
Step by Step Guide to Cure Malignant Melanoma at Home