Curing Ovarian Cysts at Home Naturally
Your reproductive health is influenced by many factors. Ovarian cysts are very common during a woman’s reproductive phase and are often asymptomatic. Most cysts are harmless and effective management of symptoms is possible with natural methods.
Happy Success Stories
> Read Testimonials of Natural Ovarian Cyst Removal [without Surgery ]
What is Ovarian Cyst ?
Ovaries are paired female reproductive organs that produce eggs essential for reproduction. It also produces female hormones. They are located in the pelvis, one on each side of the uterus. Cysts are fluid-filled sacs. Ovarian cysts form either in or around the ovaries.
Symptoms of Ovarian Cyst That Can be Cured by Natural Treatments:
– Pain in the pelvic area.
– Sudden pressure or fullness in the lower abdomen.
– Irregular menstruation.
– Pain after intercourse.
– Vaginal spotting.
– Nausea and vomiting.
– Weight gain.
Natural Treatments Cure Ovarian Cyst Caused by:
– Cysts occurring when the follicular sac does not break open to release the egg.
– The sac does not dissolve after releasing the egg, but instead seals off with fluid building up gradually.
– Hormonal imbalance.
– Unhealthy eating and lifestyle habits.
Types of Ovarian Cyst:
Functional cysts occur during the menstrual cycles and often resolving on their own.
Endometriosis cysts form when the tissues that act like the lining of the uterus attach to the ovary and form a growth.
Cystadenomas formed by the cells present on the outer surface of the ovary.
Polycystic ovary literally means many cysts scattered on the ovaries.
Prescription pain medications are prescribed for relief. Oral contraceptives are given to prevent forming follicles. Heating pads or ice therapy may be applied to reduce discomfort. Severe forms of this condition may require surgical interventions and even hysterectomy in rare cases.
Natural Treatments That Can Cure Ovarian Cyst :
– Angelica sinensis, a Chinese herb, helps to balance hormones and promotes a healthy menstrual cycle. Boil 10 g of dried roots with 3 g black tea leaves in water and brew for 15 min over low flame. Strain, add honey for sweetness and consume 10 days prior to the start of menstrual cycle.
– Chasteberry also restores hormonal balance. Place ¼ cup of fresh chaste berries in a jar. Pour 4 cups vodka over the berries. Close the jar tightly and store in a cool dark place for 4-6 weeks. Shake the jar once in a while. Strain and take 60 drops of this tincture once a day. However, do not consume this for more than 18 months.
– Wild yam is a hormone balancer and helps to maintain a regular menstrual cycle. Add 1 tsp of powdered wild yam root in 1 cup of hot water and simmer for 30 min. Strain and consume 1 cup a day.
– Saraca asoka help to regulate menstrual cycle. The bark of this herb is used for medicinal purposes. Boil 90 g chopped bark of saraca asoka in 30 ml milk and 30 ml water. Boil until the quantity reduces to ½ a cup. Divide it into 3 equal doses and consume in one day. Consume from the fourth day of menstruation and continue until symptoms reduce.
– Vitamin A, E and C foods provide positive results for individuals with ovarian cysts. Include carrots, spinach, corn, almonds, apricots, guava, orange, etc. in your diet for benefits.
– Olive oil, flaxseed oil, and borage oil to be added to the diet for its antioxidant properties. Antioxidants help in maintaining a balance in hormone levels and prevent cell damage.
– Reduce body weight. Obesity can trigger the development of any form of ovarian cyst. Follow a regular exercise program; even walking for 30 min is sufficient for maximum benefits.
Chronic symptoms can lead to infertility issues.Resolve Ovarian Cysts with natural remedies.
Ovarian Cyst Home Cure Guide
Download Ovarian Cyst Home Cure Guide & follow instructions to get rid of your ovarian cyst without surgery.