How to Cure Prostatitis at Home Naturally
Prostatitis is a common widespread condition in men the diagnosis of which is difficult. This is known to cause a lot of discomfort and several home remedies are available that help in relieving this discomfort. Although taken for granted food is gaining popularity as a potent medicine. It has a profound influence on the body.
Read Success Stories – )
What is Prostatitis?
The prostate gland present only in men is located below the bladder and top of the penis. An inflammation of the prostate gland is termed as prostatitis.
Symptoms of Prostatitis That Can be Cured by Natural Treatments:
– Frequency of urination – a sudden and compelling urge to urinate more often than usual accompanied with a discomfort in the bladder.
– Burning with urination – a burning pain felt when urine is expelled from the bladder.
– Weak urine stream – a gradual difficulty in starting urination or decreased force of urinary stream.
– Pain with bowel movement.
– Pain with ejaculation.
– Pain in the groin area and lower back.
– Fever, chills, nausea, and vomiting.
Symptoms of prostatitis can be easily mistaken for urinary tract infections.
Natural Treatments Cure Prostatitis Caused by:
– Bacterial infection.
– Abnormal immune system.
– Sexually transmitted disease.
Types of Prostatitis:
Prostatitis is generally categorized into:
Acute and Bacterial: As the name suggests the inflammation is caused by some form of bacteria. The infection may originate in any adjacent organs and spread through the blood stream or it may be acquired as a sexually transmitted disease.
Chronic and Bacterial: This is a very rare condition with ongoing bacterial infection.
Chronic without Infection: This involves chronic pelvic pain with no evidence of infection.
Asymptomatic Inflammatory Prostatitis: There are no symptoms and the cause is not understood.
Many physicians consider prostatitis a challenging condition to treat. Its treatment is related to its cause. Long-term oral antibiotics, physical therapy, relaxation techniques, sitz baths are the various techniques available to treat this condition.
Natural Treatments That Can Cure Prostatitis:
– The herb pygeum is derived from the bark of the African plum tree and contains phytosterols that help reduce inflammation. This herb is widely recommended for prostatitis.
– The compound permixon found in the herb saw palmetto is known to improve the health of the prostate.
– Avoid foods that contain saturated fat as this form of fat is found to aggravate inflammation when expelled in the urine.
– Avoid foods rich in purine like meat and seafood since the byproduct of purine, uric acid, when excreted in the urine increases inflammation.
– Fresh lemon juice with herbal sweeteners, not refined sugar, is recommended as lime juice alkalinizes urine.
– Avoid the intake of hot, spicy foods as their ingredients are expelled in the urine and in inflamed prostate conditions this can cause a lot of discomfort.
– Drink plenty of fluids to produce more urine and help flushing out antioxidants thus soothing the inflammatory changes caused by prostatitis.
– Repeated Kegel exercises (pelvic floor exercise) are known to improve the health of the prostate gland.
– Prostate Massage ( Milking ) is also found effective in curing prostatis
If symptoms persist seek medical attention immediately and a thorough evaluation should be pursued.
Best Way to Cure Prostatis
TryProfessional Prostatis Natural Treatment methods to cure prostatis at Home.