How to Cure Rosacea at Home Naturally
Rosacea is a cutaneous disease of a long duration affecting primarily the facial skin. This condition is noticed generally among fair complexioned people. Due to its unsightly appearance, sufferers avoid public appearance and social gatherings. Rosacea is not contagious and can be managed effectively with certain natural treatment methods.
Happy Success Stories
What is Rosacea?
Rosacea is a skin condition with the appearance of red, inflamed facial skin along with bumpy eruptions that look similar to acne but is not acne. The disease occurs in stages and may affect the nose, eyes, neck, chest, and back.
Symptoms of Rosacea That Can be Cured by Natural Treatments:
– Sensitive skin.
– Lingering redness.
– Skin appears as if sunburned.
– Small, spider-web like lines appear on the cheek area.
– Pimple like eruptions on inflamed areas.
Natural Treatments Cure Rosacea Caused by:
– Ultraviolet rays play an important role in causing rosacea. With prolonged sun exposure, UV rays releases inflammatory substances in the skin that eventually develops into rosacea.
– Stress may influence the development of rosacea. The body during stressful situations releases neuropeptides which causes the blood vessels to dilate leading to a flushed skin.
– Vascular dysfunction. Many environmental factors may contribute to the overreaction of the facial blood vessels that causes flushing. Persistent flushing leads to blood-vessel changes leading to development of rosacea.
– Genetic factors may make an individual susceptible to develop rosacea.
– Abnormalities in the immune system could give rise to rosacea.
Types of Rosacea:
The four subtypes of rosacea are classified into:
Papulopustular rosacea that has the appearance of bumpy, pus filled pustules.
Erythematotelangiectatic rosacea with appearance of a constant flushed facial skin.
Ocular rosacea has the appearance of dry, red eyes with maybe irritation and itching in the eyelids.
Phymatous rosacea has the appearance of thickened, red, bumpy skin that affects the nose, chin, and forehead.
Rosacea resembles acne and also has a close relationship to seborrheic dermatitis. Therefore a proper diagnosis is warranted for effective treatment results. For some individuals rosacea is a lifelong condition. Topical antibiotics, sunscreen lotions, laser treatments are the available options of treatment for rosacea. This condition can be managed with a tailored treatment plan.
Natural Treatments That Can Cure Rosacea:
– The soothing action of jojoba oil and its anti-inflammatory properties help in treating rosacea.
– Apply lavender oil on the affected area to soothe inflamed skin and shrink facial blood vessels.
– Licorice root have properties like flavonoids, plant sterol which help in reducing rosacea redness.
– The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of green tea reduce the skin’s reaction to ultraviolet rays thus reducing rosacea flare ups.
– Alkaline diet helps to maintain the pH balance of the body and is recommended for rosacea sufferers. Onions, pumpkin seeds, ginger, pepper, lotus root, pineapple, and grapefruit are alkaline rich foods.
– Use a mix of green tea, oatmeal, and olive oil as a facemask for relieving rosacea symptoms.
– Warm chamomile tea bags in water and place on the affected area to reduce inflammation.
Rosacea can be a difficult skin condition to treat. If symptoms are persistent or recurrent, seek prompt medical help.
Try Professional Natural Treatment for Quick Cure