How to Cure Scars at Home Naturally
Every individual would dream to have a flawless, beautiful skin.
No matter how good you look, a visible scar on the face only makes you self-conscious every time someone looks at you.
Though getting rid of scars completely is not possible, reducing it can be effectively done by using natural ingredients.
Happy Success Stories
What is Scar?
When damage is caused to the skin the body wants to heal itself naturally. In severe cases of skin injuries the body cannot recreate healthy tissues. It only puts together new fibers that are not as functional as the original tissues but severs the purpose – which is to act as a protective barrier. A mark left by complete healing of these injured tissues is called scar.
Symptoms of Scars That Can be Cured by Natural Treatments:
– Skin scars are generally flat and pale in color.
– Initial stages of scarring may give an appearance of red and sore skin.
Natural Treatments Cure Scars Caused by:
Typical injuries that cause scarring are –
– Cuts, surgical incisions.
– Skin burns.
Ailments like –
– Chickenpox, smallpox.
Types of Scars:
Atrophic scars. The skin surface appears sunken with little depressions after the healing is done.
Hypertrophic/Keloid scars. During the healing process the body produces excessive fibrous tissues resulting in a raised or thick scar. Hypertrophic or raised scars remain within the boundary of the injury. Keloid or thick scars on the other hand spread beyond the edges of the injury.
Acne scars. When the skin glands and hair follicles are inflamed it causes acne. Sometimes even with careful and meticulous acne treatment it may leave behind scars. Acne scars can be superficial, atrophic, or hypertrophic.
Smallpox is a viral infectious diseases characterized by skin eruptions with pustules that crumble and fall off during the healing process at times forming scars. These scars are readily treatable.
Scar tissues are inferior to healthy tissues. Hair does not grow back on these tissues, sensation is limited, sweat glands are damaged, and they have lesser resistance to ultraviolet rays. Scars can never be completely removed. Surgeries are available to remove scars that are unsightly but the chances of it leaving a new scar behind are high.
Natural Treatments That Can Cure Scars:
– Lavender oil has skin-cell rejuvenating properties and helps with all forms of scarring. Apply to the area several times a day.
– Vitamin E oil has long been used to reduce scars. Vitamin E is a fat soluble antioxidant and can penetrate skin layers and lighten scar tissues.
– A regular application of mustard seed oil mixed with rose essential oil and jojoba oil helps to lighten scars. Combine 1 tbsp mustard oil, 8 tbsp jojoba oil and 1 tsp rose essential oil in a jar and apply small amounts of this mixture regularly.
– Mix pure aloe vera gel and cocoa butter in the ratio of 2:1 and apply regularly to lighten scars.
– Pure calendula oil is excellent in soothing the skin during healing process and reducing scars after the healing process.
– Carrot juice, orange juice, and milk mixture rubbed daily on the face gradually decreases scars caused by smallpox.
The use of natural ingredients to lighten scar is effective but may take time to show results. It is worth seeking medical help if the scars do not fade over time, continues to grow, or begins to itch or hurt.
Professional Natural Home Treatments for Scars Removal
Effective & Complete Removal of Scars is achieved by research supported Natural Treatment .