How to Cure Sinus at Home Naturally
Come winter and sinus infections are on the rise.
Sinusitis can make your day lousy – you are constantly coughing and sneezing feeling tired and achy all over.
The general population relies on prescription drugs for instant relief from sinusitis.
Though severe infections may warrant medical treatment, simple home remedies are known to alleviate mild sinus infections.
Happy Success Stories
What is Sinus?
Sinus is the cavity in the skull bone that communicates with the nostrils and contains air and mucus. In case of an infection of the nasal area, air and mucus can get trapped and collect in the sinus cavity causing painful infections.
Sinus is generally divided into frontal (the brow area), maxillary (inside the cheekbones), ethmoid (between the eyes), sphenoid (upper region of the nose behind the eyes).
Symptoms of Sinus That Can be Cured by Natural Treatments:
– Gnawing pain around the brow area.
– A feeling of heaviness around the eyes and nose. Heaviness felt with head movement.
– Stuffiness and pressure in the face and eyes.
– Upper jaw and tooth pain.
– Teary eye with swollen eyelids.
– Awakening in the morning with a headache. The head feels stuffed up making it difficult to breathe through the nose.
– A persistent cough during bedtime.
– Runny or congested nose.
– Severe infections may lead to fevers and chills.
Natural Treatments Cure Sinus Caused by:
– Viral infection.
– Dry air dries out the mucus which normally traps allergens and dust particles. Winter dry air therefore often leads to sinus infections. Sinus infections are on the rise during winter seasons.
– A low immunity level makes the body more susceptible to triggers that cause upper respiratory and sinus infections.
Types of Sinus:
Sinusitis in its acute form is of a sudden onset. It affects the individual rapidly and can elapse on its own. Most home remedies work for this type of sinusitis.
Chronic sinusitis generally lasts for a longer period and is difficult to treat.
Sinusitis can be infections caused by bacterial growth. The mucus turns green in this form of infection.
Noninfectious type is caused by environmental factors and generally subsides when the triggers are eliminated.
Oral medications like antihistamines, decongestants; nasal sprays, humidifiers are the typical options available for treating sinus problems.
Natural Treatments That Can Cure Sinus:
– Steam helps in clearing the sinus. Add eucalyptus oil to the hot water and inhale the steam to check sinus symptoms.
– Combine a half clove of garlic, 2 drops of tea tree oil, ½ tsp of eucalyptus oil in 2 cups of boiling water and inhale the steam to loosen the mucus.
– Alternatively combine rosemary, thyme, and lavender essential oils, 2 drops each in boiling water and inhale for quick relief.
– Dilute 1 drop of grapefruit seed extract in 6 fluid ounces of water and use as a nasal drop to relieve sinus symptoms.
– Pound a handful of green spring onion stalks and extract the juice. Use this juice as a nasal drop 2-3 times a day until the infection subsides.
– Pure sesame oil prevents and relieves dry and itchy nose. Apply the oil with a cotton swab in and around the nostrils.
– Drinking ginger tea made from fresh ginger roots regularly reduces sinus infection symptoms.
Time-tested simple remedies made from natural kitchen ingredients are safe and effective in reducing sinusitis symptoms. If the symptoms are persistent, consult a qualified medical practitioner.
Professional Natural Treatment for Sinusitis Cure
Professionally developed Natural Treatment for Sinus Can cure sinus at home quickly – read more .