How to Cure Skin Discoloration at Home Naturally
Skin is a mirror of health. Most of the time abnormal functions taking place inside the body are reflected on the skin.
Of all the skin problems skin discoloration can be quite worrisome. Patchy discoloration of skin impairs the overall appearance of the individual.
The kitchen is a treasure trove of natural beauty aids and skin problems can be effectively treated by using simple natural ingredients.
Happy Success Stories – )
> Before & After Pics <
What is Skin Discoloration?
Skin is the largest organ of the body. The skin derives its color from pigment cells called melanocytes that are situated in the outer surface of the skin. Melanocytes produce the pigment melanin when exposed to sun. Complexion of the skin depends on how much melanin is produced. Melanin helps in protecting the skin against harsh ultraviolet rays. When melanin is produced unevenly it leads to patchy discoloration of the skin. The discoloration can be widespread or can be limited to a specific area.
Symptoms of Skin Discoloration That Can be Cured by Natural Treatments:
– Blotchy red spots.
– Patchy areas of light, almost white, skin.
– Patches of dark skin on both cheeks and nose.
Natural Treatments Cure Skin Discoloration Caused by:
– Hormonal imbalance.
– Irregular eating and sleeping habits.
– Sun damage.
– Side effects of certain medications.
– Disease condition.
Types of Skin Discoloration:
Hypopigmentation. Patches of skin appear lighter in comparison to the surrounding skin areas. The melanin producing cells stop working leading to the development of patchy areas of pale, white skin.
Hyperpigmentation. Patches of skin appear darker than the surrounding skin areas.
Blemishes are tiny spots of suntan noticed on the cheeks and nasal area.
Treatment may range from oral medications to procedures like chemical peels, microdermabrasion, and laser therapy that lighten the skin – and all have varying results.
Natural Treatments That Can Cure Skin Discoloration:
– Applying a mixture of turmeric, milk, and saffron is effective to achieve an even complexion.
– Grind soaked almonds and mix with honey. Apply the paste and wash with clear water after it dries naturally to lighten skin discoloration.
– A mixture of honey, lime juice, milk cream when applied regularly gives an even tone to the skin.
– Apply a paste made of turmeric powder, gram flour, and sour milk regularly to exfoliate the dead skin naturally thereby giving an even tone to the skin.
– A face mask made of strawberries, apricots, and cucumber when applied regularly helps to lighten skin.
– Sour milk has lactic acid which is a natural bleaching agent and recommended for lightening skin. Dab the area with sour milk, leave it on for 10 mins and wash with cold water.
– Oatmeal with curd and tomato juice applied on pigmented areas regularly is known to lighten the area.
– Apply a good dollop of sunscreen while stepping out even on cloudy days.
– Drink plenty of water to flush out the toxins from the body.
Pamper your skin. Begin a meticulous skin care regime even before the body’s actual aging process begins. The signs of aging first appear on the skin. How you treat your skin at present shows at the later stages of life. If symptoms of skin discoloration are persistent and bothersome, seek help.
Get Professional Help to cure Skin Discoloration Naturally