Curing Sweating at Home Naturally
Uncontrollable sweating and the resulting body odor is a condition difficult to deal with, not to mention the staining of clothes caused by them. Excessive perspiration can be dealt with home remedies.
What is Sweating?
Sweating is to emit moisture in visible quantities through the openings of the sweat glands present on the skin. This condition arises due to hyperactivity of the sweat glands. Sweating is a natural cooling process of the body. The body is designed to sweat when hot. The moisture evaporates into air, cooling the skin. When the sweat glands are in a state of heightened activity due to triggers like anxiousness or fear, it produces more sweat than required. This condition is also known as hyperhidrosis.
Symptoms of Sweating That Can be Cured by Natural Treatments:
– Frequent need of change of clothing.
– Body odor.
– Unable to hold on to a pen while writing due to sweaty palms.
Natural Treatments Cure Sweating Caused by:
– Medical condition.
– Nervous system disorder.
– Recreational drugs and alcohol.
Excessive sweating can occur in the face, underarms, palms, feet, and even head.
The available options to treat this condition are antiperspirants, electrical stimulation, acupressure, stress management by way of meditation or yoga, and if the cause is psychological – psychotherapy.
Natural Treatments That Can Cure Sweating:
– Boil water, take off from heat, and add 1 tsp dried sage leaves. Allow it to steep for not more than 5 mins. Strain, add honey and drink it regularly to reduce sweating. Sage helps to calm the nerves.
– St. John’s Wort is known to soothe the nerves thereby reducing sweating caused due to anxiety. Steep dried St. John’s Wort leaves in boiling water for 5 mins. Add a zest of lemon and honey and consume regularly to feel the difference.
– Green tea is known to improve the overall health of an individual because of its innumerous health benefits. Many sufferers find that drinking green tea regularly helps ease the problem. Merely prepare a cup of green tea with honey and drink 2-3 times a day regularly for maximum results.
– Avoid caffeine and drink tea instead. Brew your regular cup of tea and add a pinch or two of powdered passion flower to help reduce sweating due to anxiety. Passion flower is popular for its sedative effects.
– Combine 2 tsp apple cider vinegar with equal amounts of honey and consume on an empty stomach, preferably three times a day to reduce sweating.
– Apple cider vinegar can also be applied under the arms before going to bed and wash off the next morning to achieve a dry feeling. Vinegar closes the pores thus preventing sweating.
– Switch vegetable oil to olive oil as the cooking medium to slowly reduce underarm sweat. Olive oil works with the internal system to reduce sweating.
– Avoid spicy foods as it heats up the body causing it to sweat and drink plenty of water and natural juices to cool down the body.
A healthy lifestyle and proper diet is essential to maintain one’s overall health. When sweating occurs all of a sudden accompanied with fever, chills; or unexplainable night sweats occur visit the nearest physician.
Latest Natural Treatment for Sweating Cure