How to Cure Tonsil Stones at Home Naturally
Bad breath can make one’s life miserable, it can weigh you down. But be aware that bad breath may not only be due to poor oral hygiene. It may be caused by a host of different medical conditions. It may also be caused by tonsil stones. Tonsil stones can be destroyed within the comforts of your home using natural methods.
What are Tonsil Stones?
Tonsils are a pair of striking masses of lymphoid tissue on either side of the throat. It is situated between the anterior and posterior pillars of the narrow passage evident between the soft palate and base of the tongue. Tonsil stones occur when mucus along with other particles calcify in the back of the throat. They appear either white or yellow in color. Tonsil stone sufferers generally experience a sensation of something being lodged in the back of the throat. The medical term used to define tonsil stones is tonsilloliths.
Symptoms of Tonsil Stones That Can be Cured by Natural Treatments:
– Constant cough that does not go away completely.
– Appearance of white lumps on the tonsils.
– Bad breath.
– Ear pain.
– Sore throat.
– Difficulty swallowing food and liquids.
Natural Treatments Cure Tonsil Stones Caused by:
The tonsils are composed of several folds and crevices. Debris, mucus, and bacteria become trapped there. When these are not eliminated efficiently, they get accumulated and eventually calcify to form tonsil stones. The calcified matter developed can vary in size and it is very rare that large stones are formed. This condition is most common among constant tonsillitis sufferers.
It is quite unique that this condition may require treatment. Most often they clear up on their own. Many a time individuals may try and dislodge it themselves by using sterile swabs or picks. Antibiotics may be prescribed, and if the stones are large causing other problems, surgery is performed.
Natural Treatments That Can Cure Tonsil Stones:
– A nutritious diet of fruits and vegetables and including generous servings of probiotics helps in the gradual breakdown of the stones. Probiotics has good bacteria that fights and keeps bad bacteria at bay preventing any future outbreaks.
– Chewing on a garlic clove before bedtime can help curing tonsil stones and prevent them from returning.
– Gargling with warm salt water daily may help in dislodging the stone.
– Boil water and add fenugreek seeds, pepper, turmeric powder, and salt. Cool and gargle regularly to reduce tonsil stones symptoms.
– Dairy products enables build up of mucus and calcium both contributing to the formation of stones. Avoiding dairy products or limiting its consumption is recommended.
– Avoid alcohol, carbonated beverages, and smoking as they are known to trigger throat problems.
– A good oral hygiene is recommended. The bad breath caused due to tonsil stones is a result of bacterial build up. Gargle daily and whenever possible brush teeth after every meal to keep bad breath under control.
– Consume water in abundance to hydrate the throat and stop the formation of tonsil stones.
If the tonsil stone condition is left untreated for long it can become a chronic problem. When the symptoms are persistent or if there are any other concerns, do seek professional help.
Professional Natural Treatment to Get rid of Tonsil Stone
Even though the above given home remedies are effective ,but may act slow ,if you are looking for a fast cure , take advantage of the latest natural treatment methods for Tonsil Stone removal.
Best Seller –