Curing Uterine Fibroids at Home Naturally
An individual’s reproductive health is influenced my many factors including age, genetics, and use of medications. Reproductive health problems can be harmful to the individual’s overall health. Uterine fibroid is an abnormal reproductive condition characterized by benign growths in the uterine wall. Any kind of abnormal growths within the body can be frightening. Uterine fibroids are one of the primary reasons for hysterectomies. Majority of them can be treated at home naturally.
What are Uterine Fibroids?
Uterine fibroids are benign tumors that consist of fibrous and muscular tissues and occur in the uterine wall. High estrogen levels are known to promote their growth hence they typically resolve after menopause.
Symptoms of Uterine Fibroids That Can be Cured by Natural Treatments:
– A heavy feeling in the belly.
– Severe menstrual pain.
– Heavy bleeding during menstruation.
– Irregular menstrual cycles.
– Pelvic pain.
– Pressure on the bladder or bowel.
Natural Treatments Cure Uterine Fibroids Caused by:
– Hormonal imbalance.
– Lack of exercise.
– Unhealthy diet.
Types of Uterine Fibroids:
Uterine fibroids are classified into subserosal fibroids that develop in the abdominal cavity, on the external surface of the uterus. Intramural fibroids develop in the uterine wall. Submucosal fibroids develop in the uterine submucosal layer, near the endometrial cavity.
The medical treatment options include drugs to shrink the fibroid along with uterine artery embolization, hysteroscopic resection, myomectomy, hysterectomy, or ultrasound surgery. Some of these may affect the individual’s fertility.
Natural Treatments That Can Cure Uterine Fibroids:
– Boil 3 cups of water and add 2 tbsp of crushed vitex berries. Steep for 20 min, strain, and drink 3 cups a day. Vitex helps to normalize the estrogen levels and this herb is also known by the name chaste tree.
– In a covered pot simmer 3 tbsp of dandelion root in 3-1/2 cups of boiling water for 15 min. Remove from heat and let sit for additional 15 min. Strain and drink regularly. It encourages elimination of excess estrogen.
– Ginger essential oil is a powerful circulatory stimulant. Add this oil in sitz baths to improve circulation to the pelvic organs, relax uterine muscles, and ease cramps.
– Mix 10 drops each of ginger essential oil and rose essential oil, ½ tsp vitamin E oil, and 2 ounces almond oil in a glass jar. Shake and use as a massage oil over the abdomen and lower back area to ease symptoms.
– Drinking herbal teas regularly made from comfrey root, red raspberry leaf, red clover tops, and burdock root, one cup three times a day, can prevent uterine fibroids.
– Warm castor oil packs and ginger compresses on the belly may also help with the fibroid symptoms.
– Diet plays a key role in treating uterine fibroids. Flaxseeds and soy products are a great source of phytoestrogen, which regulate estrogen production in the body. Fresh vegetables, fruits, fish, beans, and whole grains help the liver to eliminate excess estrogen.
– Drinking green tea regularly helps the body in its detoxification process thereby reducing the occurrences of uterine fibroids.
Natural remedies for any disease conditions require a longer period of time. For instant relief, seek medical help.
Quick Cure for Uterine Fibroids
Do you want to get rid of Fibroids in the Uterus Naturally using simple home remedies & methods – try Professional Natural Fibroids Cure.
Fibroids Home Cure Guide