Curing Varicose Veins at Home Naturally
Venous insufficiency is a condition in which the blood flow through the veins is impaired. Varicose veins is one such condition and not very pleasing to the sight because of its discoloration and appearance. Moderate varicose veins can be treated naturally using home remedies.
> Click Here to Read Testimonials of People Who have Cured Varicose Veins Naturally at Home
What are Varicose Veins?
Veins are vessels that carry impure blood to the heart. Valves are present inside the veins to prevent impure blood from flowing backwards. When these valves become weak the impure blood flows back to the veins resulting in congestion eventually leading to enlarged veins. Varicose veins are an abnormal swelling and twisting of superficial veins of the legs.
Symptoms of Varicose Veins That Can be Cured by Natural Treatments:
– Prominent bluish blood vessels.
– Swelling of the legs.
– Pain noticed after long periods of standing.
– Discolored, peeling skin.
Natural Treatments Cure Varicose Veins Caused by:
– Sedentary lifestyle.
– Any activity that places excessive pressure on the legs.
– Ageing process.
Types of Varicose Veins:
Superficial varicose veins – The superficial nervous system is very close to the skin thus superficial varicose veins are visible to the common eye and can be disfiguring.
Deep varicose veins – The deep nervous system is obscured by the leg muscles and varicose veins affecting this system is not conspicuous.
Support stockings, laser therapy, sclerotherapy which involves a chemical injection into a vein to collapse it are the available options of treatment for varicose veins. More severe cases may require vein stripping and surgical interventions.
Natural Treatments That Can Cure Varicose Veins:
– Beetroot juice expels the blood toxemia causing varicose veins. Raw beet juice combined with raw carrot juice in equal quantities consumed regularly soothes varicose veins.
– One glass of fresh juices of either tomato, orange, plum, or grape juice taken daily helps in preventing and treating varicose veins.
– Apple cider vinegar helps to decrease the size of varicose veins. Mix 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water with little honey and sip gradually three times a day for better results.
– The active ingredient in witch hazel herb called tannins acts as a vasodilator. Apply a cold compress of witch hazel and yarrow tea to the affected area to relieve pain and inflammation. Yarrow acts as a tonic to the circulatory system and improves varicose vein condition.
– Vitamin C and bio-flavonoid deficiency can weaken the collagen structures in the vein walls. A diet rich in citrus fruits, blueberries, cherries, plums, etc. are beneficial in treating varicose veins.
– Rosemary improves circulation, strengthens and protects the blood vessels. Oil of rosemary massaged gently on the affected area stimulates blood circulation reducing varicose vein symptoms.
– Diet low in fat, refined carbohydrates, sugar, salt is recommended to prevent varicose veins. Avoid processed foods, fried products, and alcohol too.
– Butcher’s broom help to tighten, strengthen, and decrease inflammation in veins thereby helping blood flow up the legs. A compress made from this herb and applied externally is beneficial.
– Rub St. John’s Wort oil on the area to reduce inflammation.
– Tone leg muscles and improve circulation to the legs by way of regular exercises.
– If overweight, bring weight under control.
– Elevate legs when sitting for long periods of time.
Any venous insufficiency problems left untreated for long can lead to chronic nonhealing ulcers, bleeding from varicose veins, and several other complications. More severe cases of varicose vein conditions need medical expertise for effective treatment.
Do You Heard about Improvised Home Remedies
If you are looking for Quick Cure for Varicose Veins , learn more about it .
** Guide to Get Rid of Varicose Veins at Home **
>> Download Link / Visit Official Website <<