How to Cure Warts at Home Naturally
The first thought process that occurs when you see yourself in the mirror and notice an unsightly growth on the skin – ‘my life is ruined, finished.’ You skip outdoor activities which you would have enjoyed normally. Any form of skin deformity can be emotionally traumatizing. Skin problems are not as bad as they appear and most of them can be treated naturally.
> Read Testimonials of Warts Removed Naturally at Home [ without scars]
What are Warts?
Warts are hard, callous projections on the skin generally caused by a virus. Warts are caused by human papilloma virus, a double-stranded DNA virus. There are various strains of this virus and different strains cause different warts.
Warts can grow on any part of the body. They can be dark, flat, or smooth, but generally are skin-colored and rough to touch. Warts are not cancerous but contagious and can spread by contact. They are noticed on skin areas where it is broken by way of cuts or bruises.
Types of Warts:
Common warts: Generally appears in a single form composed of hard flesh and rough in appearance. It forms on the hands, elbows, knees, or feet.
Plantar warts: Warts appear on the feet and can be painful. Generally appears on the soles of the feet.
Genital warts: Warts shows up on the penis or anus in men; and on the vulva, vagina, cervix, or anus in women.
Filiform warts: Warts generally are formed on the neck, eyelids, and lips. They are long, cone shaped, and narrow in appearance.
Flat warts: Warts are flat and smooth in appearance most often growing in clusters.
Periungual warts: Warts appear on the nails of the fingers and toes and at times under the nail itself.
The various treatment options for warts are not 100% effective which means that even with wart removal the virus can remain, so new warts develop later on. Options for wart removal include topical applications, cryotherapy (freezing the wart with liquid nitrogen), or removing larger warts surgically.
Natural Treatments That Can Cure Warts:
- Apply tea tree oil, which is known for its anti-fungal and anti-viral properties, directly on the wart. Tape a ripe banana peel over it with the inner surface facing the wart and leave it overnight. Follow this regularly until the wart disappears.
- Garlic extracts are a natural cure for warts. Mash a garlic clove, place it directly on the wart, and bandage it. Over time the wart should fall off.
- Rub an onion slice directly on the wart regularly or alternatively apply the juice extracted from onion to effectively cure warts.
- Apply the white milk that oozes out from the cut end of the dandelion herb on the wart two or three times daily to effectively cure warts.
- Combine St. John’s Wort herb with garlic and apply on the wart regularly to get rid of it. Both herbs are known for its anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties.
- Dab apple cider vinegar on the warts with cotton and put a Band-Aid on it. Apply this every day and night and eventually it should fall off.
- Fresh juice from almost ripe figs applied on the warts regularly is known to cure warts.
- Regular application of stem latex of fig trees with crushed fig leaves on the warts is known to cure it.
- Mix powdered flax seeds in flaxseed oil and a little honey and apply on the wart as a poultice. Change the poultice every day and the wart should fall off over time.
If the warts change in appearance and size or start to bleed seek immediate professional help.
Best Treatment for Warts Removal at Home
Any treatment which could remove warts without scarring ,bleeding or pain can be named as the Best Treatment – learn about such a Professional treatment here .
The Best Seller