How to Cure Wrinkles at Home Naturally
Worried about the fine lines and creases noted on the face that seemed to have appeared out of the blue? When it comes to wrinkles and other signs of skin ageing time is generally considered the enemy. Using the right skin care remedies at the right time can delay the onset of wrinkles.
Happy Success Stories
What is Wrinkles?
Wrinkles are small ridges or furrows noted on the skin due to age or fatigue. The skin’s cell turnover, regeneration, and its natural exfoliation process declines as the skin gets older. The epidermal cells become thinner and decrease the moisture retaining ability of the skin causing dryness. The skin becomes fragile enabling it to crease easily. Wrinkles primarily appear on the face, neck, and backs of the hands.
Symptoms of Wrinkles That Can be Cured by Natural Treatments:
– Fine lines noticed around the lip and eye area.
– Creased skin.
– Sagging skin.
Natural Treatments Cure Wrinkles Caused by:
Wrinkling of skin occurs during the natural aging process of the skin. Premature wrinkles on the other hand are caused due to:
– Over-exposure to sun.
– Alcohol, recreational drugs, smoking lead to premature ageing of the skin.
– Dust, pollution, harsh lights can deplete the skin off its natural moisture thereby accelerating the wrinkling process of the skin.
– Constant frowning, squinting of eyes cause wrinkles.
Types of Wrinkles:
Wrinkles can appear as fine, thin lines or deep grooves. The skin around the eyes is thin and vulnerable to wrinkles. The first signs of aging appear around the eyes and wrinkles radiating from these areas are termed as crow’s feet. Smiling causes laugh lines, a series of tiny lines along the corners of the mouth. Frowning often leads to fine lines between or above the brow area.
Deep wrinkles appear on more mature skin and generally noted on the forehead.
Anti-ageing creams, Botox injections, collagen injections to fill in the creases are a few of the treatment options available for treating wrinkles. Cosmetic surgery is a more expensive option.
Natural Treatments That Can Cure Wrinkles:
– Egg white proteins help to tighten the skin. Apply the egg white on the face for 30 mins and wash off with cold water for effectively reducing wrinkles.
– Pomegranates are high in anti-oxidants. Daily consumption of pomegranate juice can reduce or delay wrinkles.
– Cabbage is a rich source of both vitamin C and beta carotene both necessary to maintain the skin’s elasticity. Extract juice from a few cabbage leaves, mix with honey and apply on the face regularly to reduce fine wrinkles.
– The honey’s ability to absorb and retain moisture makes it a natural ingredient for skin hydration. Apply a mixture made of 1 tbsp honey and ¼ tsp of carrot juice regularly on the face to reduce fine wrinkles. Carrots are a rich source of vitamin A and antioxidants both essential to maintain the skin’s health.
– Alternatively use a face pack made from mashed carrots and milk cream regularly to reduce wrinkles.
– Regular applications of flaxseed oil, pumpkin seed oil, and sesame seed oil (all rich in anti-oxidants) may help reduce wrinkles. Also you can mash pumpkin seeds in olive oil and apply on the face as a good home remedy for wrinkles.
– Gently massage the face with glycerin and honey in equal quantities before bedtime. Wash it off the next morning to prevent wrinkles.
– Mash a ripe banana and add milk cream, honey, and oat flour to make a thick paste. Apply over the face and wash off with clear water after 20 mins to keep the skin soft and supple. Banana is rich in zinc, vitamin A, B, E and has anti-ageing powers.
– Virgin coconut oil mixed with vitamin E oil massaged gently on wrinkle prone areas can prevent wrinkles when done regularly.
– Take equal parts of glycerin, egg whites (unbeaten), and rose water. Combine and apply on the wrinkled area for 15 mins to diminish fine wrinkles.
– Mix grape seed oil, honey, yoghurt, and green tea powder into a thick paste and apply on the face to reduce wrinkles.
– Diet rich in vitamin A (carrots, tomatoes, sweet potatoes), vitamin C (citrus fruits, broccoli, black currants), and vitamin E (almonds, spinach, mustard greens) can delay the skin’s ageing process.
Although the chronological ageing process of the body cannot be prevented, skin ageing can be delayed with early skin care. Premature ageing due to medical conditions or long term prescription drug use may require professional help for effective treatment.
Latest Treatment to remove wrinkles
Researchers have found ways to use home remedies more successfully & get wrinkle free skin quickly - read more .
The Best Seller