How to Cure Tinnitus at Home Naturally
The constant ringing in your ears can leave you totally disoriented and interfere with your normal life. The ringing is not due to a virus or a germ. It is not a disease condition. It is a symptom of a malfunction in the internal system of the body. In some cases tinnitus can be treated naturally without the need of any specific treatment.
What is Tinnitus?
Tinnitus is a sensation of noise, as a ringing or roaring sound, that is caused by a bodily condition and heard only by the one affected. The noise is heard in the absence of an actual external sound. This is a hearing disorder most commonly known as a ringing in the ear condition.
Symptoms of Tinnitus That Can be Cured by Natural Treatments:
– High-pitched ringing in the ears.
– Difficulty in concentration, reading abilities impaired.
– Hearing loss.
Natural Treatments Cure Tinnitus Caused by:
– Damage to nerves situated in the inner ear.
– Structural defects in the inner ear.
– Trauma to the head or neck regions.
– Ear wax buildup or presence of a foreign particle.
– Obstruction in blood flow.
– Certain medications or disease conditions.
Types of Tinnitus:
Subjective tinnitus – the noise is heard only by the subject and a common form of tinnitus.
Objective tinnitus – is a rare condition and also referred to as pulsatile tinnitus. The noise heard is in rhythm with the heartbeat. This is related to the disturbance in the blood flow.
To treat tinnitus effectively we need to treat the cause of tinnitus since tinnitus is caused due to some underlying disease condition. Acupuncture, hypnosis, relaxation techniques, hearing aids are among the treatment options available but the effectiveness of these are inconclusive.
Natural Treatments That Can Cure Tinnitus:
– The spiral organs in the ear contain the major concentration of zinc and a deficiency in zinc may increase the symptoms. Diet rich in zinc found in avocado, cauliflower, fish, eggs, kiwi fruit, etc.; can benefit tinnitus sufferers.
– Ginkgo biloba improves the blood flow that may be causing pulsatile tinnitus. Apply 20 to 40 mg of ginkgo biloba extract into the ears to dilate blood vessels and increase blood flow in the ears.
– Magnesium relaxes the nerves and muscles, strengthens bones, and improves blood circulation. A diet rich in magnesium, found in cucumber, celery, turnip greens, flax seeds, sesame seeds, etc.; can reduce tinnitus symptoms.
– Black cohosh in tincture form helps to relieve tinnitus symptoms caused due to blood congestion or pressure in head.
– Apply a few drops of glycerin in the ears allowing excess fluid to flow out. This will loosen the wax and cure tinnitus due to wax buildup.
– Periwinkle has blood thinning properties. It is known to improve blood flow to the inner ear where circulation is restricted due to plaque buildup causing tinnitus.
– Relaxation techniques, stress reducing therapies are helpful in minimizing the symptoms of tinnitus. Massage applied to the head and neck too is known to be beneficial.
Most of us would have experienced ringing in our ears lasting at most a few minutes, especially after exposure to loud noises. However, if the symptoms last for a long period of time, or there is a doubt as to the origin of the noise, see a doctor immediately.
Professional Natural Treatment for Tinnitus -[ Quick Method ]